Johnny the mysterious bethelite .. Six Screens conference call tonight Sat.Jan 15, 2011

by koolaid-man 149 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hey you got a shout-out tonight, moshe.

• laverite
    laverite

Rick keeps fishing for someone, anyone to agree with the statement that the Watchtower is "totally collapsing." Sorry guy, it's not collapsing. They may be feeling some pangs of distress. But they aren't collapsing. He wants so badly to hear someone say it is. Poor little dude. Not gonna happen in koolaid's lifetime. Sorry Rick.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I don't see it ever going out with a bang. It will go with a whimper.

This is how WT-world ends.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

LOL hey shamus, Rick just called out for "the monkey" to hit star-one....

• laverite
    laverite

I so wish someone would call in and say "OMG, I thought this was a pro JW program???!!"

• laverite
    laverite

I'm almost tempted to hit star one. LOL

• moshe
    moshe

Poor Johnny, he wanted to call up tonight , but he had an accident in the WT bindery this morning. That body cast will be off in less than six months- hang in there.

-

• laverite
    laverite

Did no one else catch the allegation that the WT is being investigated for using rat poison on people. It was totally like hit and run. A WTF moment if ever there was one.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Right now they're talking about why Johnny couldn't remember who the "holy trinity" are. Apparently Johnny was under stress and/or tired and the names escaped him. That's the charitable speculation.

BTW, I am not a "heckler", I am naturally skeptical and I raised questions (I think I was the first to mention the "holy trinity" thing) about credibility. If Johnny had showed, I think there would be a lot of us skeptics calling in with our questions.

• laverite
    laverite

Rick just said the WT may have Johnny cornered tonight. I am also not a heckler. My main question is about the info Johnny should have naturally known but didn't. I have questions about that but honestly there's no point to enter the conversation as it's all speculation. Johnny isn't there so what's the point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit