Johnny the mysterious bethelite .. Six Screens conference call tonight Sat.Jan 15, 2011

by koolaid-man 149 Replies latest jw friends

• baltar447
    baltar447

My prediction, Johnny will be a noshow.

• laverite
    laverite

I hope the picture of Mary that someone posted above (I'm looking your way Scott77, and fingers are pointing!) doesn't get printed off by some busy body and used in a JC. Seriously, think about the potential ramifications.

• minimus
    minimus

Shit! This could be a major pain in the ass!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Get ready for some excrement.

Fixed the typo for you.

• laverite
    laverite

Baltar - that's what my gut reaction is as well. If he does show, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Either way, it should be an exciting call tonight.

• laverite
    laverite

You're terrible, Murriel!!!! Er...I mean Leo.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

LMAO @ laverite.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

he is being threated by the officials of The Watchtower Organization.

Are we talking about the wts or some other cult? If he was for real and the officials found out, he would have been df within days.

I can't believe this had had so much attention. Come on, Johnny is probably a 33 degree mason , a secret Illuminati member and knows about the baby sacrifices going on in the wts underground tunnels bunkers.......All the occult within wts is unreal....lol

Maybe someone that will be on the conference call can suggest that the duel join this forum.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I have to say that if Johnny does show up and still claims to be at Bethel, then it's all over. No way he could still be there after the publicity for the last show. Absolutely, no way.

• karter
    karter

Jonny will be a no show as he's busy with the tooth fairy as he had some teath pulled by the GB who were interagating him!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit