Johnny the mysterious bethelite .. Six Screens conference call tonight Sat.Jan 15, 2011

by koolaid-man 149 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

This show puts the lie to the theory that only smart people leave the Watchtower.

Nobody has asked Mary how her diarrhea is!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The most outspoken loon just called out JWN! Asked any of us "busybodies" who doubt Johnny and Mary to call him and he'll straighten us out:

913-492-1654

I think his name was Joe? He said the number on the air, so I have no problem repeating it here.

• shamus100
    shamus100

KISS ME JOE!

I want to call him...

Well, not reallly... ;)

• laverite
    laverite

They are lashing out at the skeptical folks on JWN!!!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Now Rick has joined in and said the forums are negative and cynical.

As opposed to what, gullible and credulous?

I would bet big money that JWN and the "negative" and "cynical" people here have helped way more people than Six Screens has. There is no place for dissing and competition in this community and I'm embarrassed and ashamed that Rick would let people disrespect JWN on his show without defending what he has to know goes on here.

Rick let a guest call us out.

Now I'm calling Rick Fearon out. Give this forum (which means US, the people on it) the credit it deserves. Take back your "negative" and "cynical" label. This place helps people in a reasonable and rational way, and it helps people face reality. When people say things that sound like baloney, they're called on to prove their statements. There is nothing negative or cynical about that.

I'm getting annoyed listening to this.

FINALLY, someone pimps a positive website: jwfacts.com

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh well. Everyone is privy to their own opinion. I have an opinion about Six Screams Of The Watchtower and that awful website too. ;) I mean really, who would take them seriously? :0

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I'm with you, monkey.

Six Screens helps some people, I'm sure. They don't need to dog JWN for members here not being gullible.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I really don't think they help anyone, Mad Sweeney. Sorry to say, but I'd rather gouge my eyes out and my ears than click on that awful website again.

It's like Danny Hazard on crystal meth.

• Satanus
    Satanus

That number shows as fort leavenworth, kansas city, kansas.

S

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Some of their call-in guests are good. Randy Watters and Barbara Anderson have been on. Those were good calls.

Lots of the calls are a mess (like tonight's). Sometimes they get a good hit, though.

The website may be as poorly designed as any I've ever seen, though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit