Johnny the mysterious bethelite .. Six Screens conference call tonight Sat.Jan 15, 2011

by koolaid-man 149 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

MadSweeney hi,

So he says the elders at Bethel don't know that he's been calling Six Screens and telling tales.Then, at around the 1:15 mark he says he and his family have been threatened.Why? Why would they threaten him about ANYthing if they don't know what he's been doing? Why is he "being followed" if they don't know he's THE "Johnny?"

Johnny's explanation was that ... 'bethel' doesn't know that he is the caller, but because he has asked to leave, that is what is causing the problem.

"They won't let him go". He says most "lost boys" are LIFERS. They know too much!

So, to keep him in, he says that they will cause trouble (dirt) for his father & brother.

Very convoluted eh?

clarity

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

I am listening to the segment and a couple things have struck me:

1. He mentions the posts (i assume from this forum) about people who commented on Mary. Now he says people said that they were having an inappropriate sexual relationship, however I am not aware of any posts like that. The only posts I recall are people speculating that Mary had the hots for Johnny, which i personally feel was a valid observation.

2. He also mentions posts that people think he is a "plant" from Bethel. He claims that Rick can vouch for him that he contacted Rick as soon as the elders asked him to do this stuff and he has been talking to Rick "a while" asking him how he can get out. Can Rick confirm he has talked to Johnny "a while" before the first conference call? Also, Its been a while since I have listened to the first call, but did anyone get the impression that Rick already knew about Johnny when he first came on? I thought he was just as surprised as everyone and even delayed his show so Johnny could talk. Am I remembering that correctly?

3. Towards the end of the call, he sounds like he is either drunk, or falling asleep. he is barely coherant, which seemed to have happen the last time.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

yourmomma I had no idea that Johnny was coming on the call. He surprised me as much as everyone else. To be honest, I do not remember talking to Johnny . But hundreds of people come on the conference calls and Johnny at some time previously may of come on to the call using an other name and getting advice from from me.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

thank you for responding Rick. a question, Johnny mentions that he has given you his fake email and facebook and people can contact you if they want it. does that stand for anyone? can anyone get that info from you?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@koolaid-man:

You wrote:

yourmomma I had no idea that Johnny was coming on the call. He surprised me as much as everyone else. To be honest, I do not remember talking to Johnny . But hundreds of people come on the conference calls and Johnny at some time previously may of come on to the call using an other name and getting advice from from me.

Do you mind clarifying something? If you go back to the recording of the first call, starting around minute 59 (start there), Johnny is talking about the poor mental health of Bethel members, and speaking of "Jarrod", head of the waiter crew, having a breakdown and taking a knife to another brother's throat. He then says he feels very fortunate he found your site. Then he said, "..when they told me about looking into people's facebooks and stuff, I asked Rick about it, and he gave me some good council, and it pushed me into the right place."

This seems to indicate that he was in contact with you prior to the first call, and that you had even given him advice. You don't remember talking to him prior to this call?

Thanks,

MeanMrMustard

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I don't think he could be a Watchtower plant. He seems too immature. For that matter, he seems too immature to be any sort of IT expert, too.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I don't think he could be a Watchtower plant. He seems too immature. For that matter, he seems too immature to be any sort of IT expert, too.

Maybe that's why he uses a disposable cell phone instead of posting on the internet.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

The funniest part of the Saturday call was that he was speaking in a raspy voice so that the elders wouldn't know that it was him... what a joke.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@brotherdan,

He also says he wasn't clearly identified because he is the one assigned to listen to the six screens call. But who is assigned to watch this forum? Once they read all the threads about him, you would think the entire group would go and check out the six screen leak....

MeanMrMustard

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

But but but what about the voice changer???

Heyyy that reminds me, does it sound like the same person who called on New Years' (I haven't listened to it yet)? Cause Rick said he had the voice changer on for Johnny the first night (which was weird since Johnny never asked for it and Rick denies pre-arranging anything for Johnny's call) and he had already left by the time Johnny showed up the second night, so he wasn't there to alter Johnny's voice or change it the same way it was the first night. Or is the voice changer thingee automatic for anyone who calls up -- no need to ask, your voice is presto-chango changed? (Yeah I know I've already asked this a bunch of times)

Can you recognize that it was the same guy who called the first night, despite the "raspiness"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit