Johnny the mysterious bethelite .. Six Screens conference call tonight Sat.Jan 15, 2011

by koolaid-man 149 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..................... ...OUTLAW

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    So Rick/Kool-aid Man says Johnny finally came online in the discussion at 3:30 am.

Nine freaking hours after the phone lines opened?? I gave up after 4 hours. I feel like an idiot for hanging on for more than 2.

Johnny having anything "new to add" was not what was advertised. What was advertised is that he would answer questions.

Anyone with skeptical questions would have long given up by then. So one could presume that the host took it upon himself to raise the many questions we posed in the various "Johnny" threads.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Johnny..

The Mysterious Bethelite..

http://www.wordstream.com/images/screenshots/scam-artist.jpg

..................... ...OUTLAW

• laverite
    laverite

I lasted for three hours. I had my iphone (speaker function on), plugged into the wall outlet and sat in my closet checking JWN on my ipad chatting about the call as it was happening. The children were screaming their brains out, running amok around the house. Ok, I wasn't really in the closet (as my children like to say with me "Closets are for CLOTHES, not people!!!!") but everything else is true.

It was such a nonevent. As Former President Bush (in)famously said: "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —President George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

Six Screens got it's 20 minutes. Stick a fork in it.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Hopefully we won't hear anymore nonsense from six screens and make believe bethelite johnny. I feel sorry for those of you who wasted your time listening to that. It is a good thing that six screens was not the first thing I discovered when I found this website. It is possible that koolaid man would have proven my brother right about "apostates' and I would have gone back to the kh. ( although I'm sure I would have left again!)

Sensationalistic lies against jws do not help .

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Johnny did come in to the Six Screens of The Watchtower conference call around midnight EST. He began to speak and immediately his phone went "dead". I stayed up for a while and finally went to bed at 1:30 am. I left the conference going as there were so many on wanting to talk about the mystery Bethelite. Johnny indeed called back in at 2:30EST. He said his phone card had to be recharged and that is why his phone cut off earlier. The recorder was off but some were still on the call and had over an hour conversation with him. The people who talked with Johnny contacted me the next day and I recorded what they had to say concerning Johnny. Johnny brought up in his conversation with these ones, the Watchtower's "untouchable sisters" and how they are used to get Bethelites in trouble. As soon as I get the call downloaded and the recorded clips you will be able to hear it on the Six Screens website. I will post on this forum when the call is ready.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    The recorder was off but some were still on the call and had over an hour conversation with him. The people who talked with Johnny contacted me the next day and I recorded what they had to say concerning Johnny.

I can hear Captain Jean-Luc Picard's forehead crash violently into his receptive palm.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Rick,

The recorder was off but some were still on the call and had over an hour conversation with him.

You have previously permitted the 'post call' to proceed with the recorder on. Why not this time?

• donuthole
    donuthole

@Leolaia -->

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The Jan 15,2011 call is now up and the good news is we did have Johnny recorded. Johnny comes on 10 hours in............ You have got to hear this. He talks about The new Flock book,The lost boys of NY., the untouchable sisters and things you have never heard before......

Link to recording.... http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/telenetwork/six-screens.php

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit