Johnny the mysterious bethelite .. Six Screens conference call tonight Sat.Jan 15, 2011

by koolaid-man 149 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Exactly.

BTW, someone just said thing I very much agree with. If Johnny posts to the web the documents he says he has, I think that would greatly help his case and substantiate his claimed status at Bethel. An obvious point, but the thing is, with the sensational claims he's making, it would probably take documentation like this to ease doubts about credibility. The other way is if he is there to personally respond to criticisms and questions, which I was hoping to hear tonight.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I am so glad, SO GLAD I didn't call in.

My view on the high-control group is laugh therapy. There's enough people here to weep, cry, and console with, but not many (a few, Outlaw being a notable) that just likes to laugh about it. That's my belief - laughter, because if you sit around and cry about your past in your present life all the time, you'll just end up old, miserable, and sick. I'm not trying to make light of those that have lost loved-ones to this destructive high-control group, please don't get me wrong. And yes, I have crossed the boundaries on far more than a few occasions. For that I am sorry.

I may get rambley (is that a word?!) here, but this six screens of the watchtower is just horseshit. I've said it long ago, and I'll never stop saying it. The owner had this one you-tube video of this assclown dressed up like a devil outside a DC and was playing it on here thinking it was funny. It was the stupidest, most ludicrous thing I have ever seen in my life, and spoke volumes about the character of the website owner. And now this idiot is calling out to me to go on this stupid dumb-assed phone in show for some kind of entertainment?

Seriously, get fu*ked Six Screens of the Watchtower. Any asshole can have a website, it takes balls to have one that has some kind of class and normalcy like Randy's site, among others. If you want me to go on your talk show I will make a monkey of myself, and believe you me, you won't like it because I'll tell you just the way it is, you fund f***head.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oops, that was a little harsh. Oh well - forgot to add, Kiss me! ;D

I'd better edit out the swears, that was rude. Just so everyone knows, f*** means f*ck, okay? ;D

• laverite
    laverite

Yikes! I read it before you edited it Shamus. It was and still is a little harsh.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

My fine simian friend, thank Asherah there's a functioning brain in that tiny braincase of yours....

• shamus100
    shamus100

It's only the truth, and unfortunately, it's indicative of the utter morons that frequent this place. Did putting in a few asterisks change the meaning at all?

• laverite
    laverite

Nope, Shamus, no meaning change at all. Well done on using that primate cognition of yours.

• shamus100
    shamus100

You are not one of those morons, Leolllalalisaaa... ;) I always missed you, of course. Hard to believe you have seen these many fiasco's and have made it this long. ;)

Do you think we could pray to Asherah to give the others some common-sense? The sense not to follow christian fundumbmentalists on a christian fundumbmentalist anti-jw website? ;)

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Honestly this is the first time I dialed in before. I was tempted the time Barbara was on but usually I have better things to do. Even tonight I was at a Starbucks and wondered if Johnny was on and so I joined the call out of curiosity.

BTW I had this AMAZING sandwich for lunch today. If you come out to the Bay Area, try the fixings at Ike's Place. Oh, it was the yummiest sandwich I've had in years.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm not a pagan, but there is a certain beauty to Canaanite religion....I'd love to see an anime or manga based on it, Anat especially would be such a kiss-ass character.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit