No More Life Story

by Farkel 96 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

BB you really want all the attention, don't you?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

lol2

• BoreanBill
    BoreanBill

BB you really want all the attention, don't you?

I want attention?? Please.

After allowing 10 pages of his loyal minions to lick his ass and beg him to post it, he finally starts a new thread about his miserable, woe-is-me JW childhood and apparently some of the more astute posters called him on some of his obvious bullshit...

He gets all huffy and puffy and decides his minions are no longer worthy of being enraptured by his glorious epic so decides to cut off the faithful...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep, you're an attention whore.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

So BB, who are you that we should give a f*ck for anything you have to say? Farkel has earned the respect of many on this board. You, sir, are less than nothing until you prove otherwise.

W

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Farkel,

You are one of my favorite posters. I have learned a lot from you. I hope you will ignore the nay sayers... Your story needs to be told, and we need to hear it.

Coffee

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Farkel, I am appalled and disgusted by some of the comments I am hearing! I would hate to think that these people were barely restraining themselves when I opened up about the experience of being raped. Or when I talked about adultery. Wow, this is really sad.

I hope you reconsider. Please don't let the stupid comments of some affect the good you can accomplish by sharing the insights you have gained through life's sometimes painful experiences. Nevertheless, I respect whatever decision you make.

I don't know what is the use of a board like this is if people aren't interested in, are dismissive of, and are abusive to those who are brave enough to really reveal themselves. Just what is it you think you know, that you have nothing left to learn? It's not very smart. Only the ignorant think they know everything already.

• BoreanBill
    BoreanBill

So BB, who are you that we should give a f*ck for anything you have to say? Farkel has earned the respect of many on this board.

I've read Farkel since back in the H20 days. He's written some really good stuff. But he's also a drama queen egomaniac. Always has been.

• sooner7nc
  • garyneal
    garyneal

I won't stroke your ego, Farkel. But I will say that I enjoyed reading your life story chapter one. Just as I have enjoyed reading the stories of others on here and on freeminds.org. It provides insight into people lives and helps you understand the choices they made.

Unfortunately some people will take those stories and turn it against the poster. It is unfortunate but it is what it is.

Do what you feel is best for you, that's all any of us can do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit