No More Life Story

by Farkel 96 Replies latest jw experiences

• Victor_E
    Victor_E

Looks like some things never change Farkel and his lovers or haters.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Farkel, I hope you will change your mind and continue to write and post your story. I am moved by what you wrote and am very interested in what happens next. And see, we don't agree on everything, but I do care.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I said it on your story thread but I will say it again

Don't let the naysayers get to you. They don't know what they are talking about.

You have something to say. Take your time but say it.

Barb has a very good idea. If you don't want to post it here (and I think that would be a shame) then post it on Freeminds or on Barb's site or both.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Well Farkel, I don't know you personally...I don't think we've ever exchanged dialogue on any threads but from what I've seen, you can certainly give as good as you get and I didn't picture you for the type to let a couple of people dissuade you from doing what you want to do. There are clearly a lot of people who have a great deal of respect for you and I think you should respect their wishes and forget the ones who are pissing you off. Any time a person puts themselves out there they open themselves up to potential ridicule and I think it's fair to say that it's unreasonable to think that you'll be loved by everyone, but you are definitely loved by most.

...just a couple of pennies from the popcorn lady

• VM44
    VM44

Farkel,

I would like very much to hear your story.

--VM44

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Farkel is no ordinary person, but a very gifted human being. He has extraordinary talent but his life was negatively influenced by a sham of a religion that his parent forced upon him."

I often think what people could have become or what would they have done with their lives if it wasn't for this religion.

• BoreanBill
    BoreanBill

Aww....little farkell gets insulted by some Internet nobody and shuts himself down. It sounds like the battlecry for more moderation. Punish the infidel! This is the mentality of people who cling to heavily moderated boards. They want the powers that be to give them the justice they will never receive in their real lives.

What a deluded, pitiful old fart.

Its hilarious when one of the newbies, still not yet brainwashed by the old timer crowd, can spot an ass for what it is and speaks their mind.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

This thread has got to be the biggest Ego-Stroking orgy I have ever read.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Borean Bil, you really are "crusin" for a brusin aren't ya....

Who's next?

Snoozy

• TMS
    TMS

true, BoreanBill. . . . .a couple of years ago Farkle said "goodbye". His threads weren't getting enough respect. Anonymous blogging though just doesn't create the same adrenalin rush as the perceived adulation of supportive comments on a message board. It's sort of refreshing that you've identified in your short tenure here a couple of the egomaniacs. Hope you have a bulletproof vest. . . . lol1

tms

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit