No More Life Story

by Farkel 96 Replies latest jw experiences

• Farkel
    Farkel

For reasons I've stated in the Window Washers thread, I will not write and post any more about my life as a JW.

Thank you, "yesidid." You're a real gem.

Farkel

• shamus100
    shamus100

I wouldn't post anything for most of these nitwits in a million years. For all these people know, I am a monkey. ;D And that's just the way it will be forever.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I am so VERY sorry to hear this, Fark!! But my disappointment is all for selfish reasons. I really wanted to hear your stories, all of them, and I am grateful for what you did write.

I will tell you this, however: I don't blame you. The Baba hasn't exactly told her story here, either.

Love and thanks,
    Baba.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

And, I might add, I have no idea what happened, because I haven't read the thread since last night, but I LOVED your incredible tips on window washing!!! I am so not kidding. I paid one heck of a lot more attention to that (every sentence) than I did to anything else in that thread. Thanks for taking the time to share that info. Who knew? Don Aslett, eat your heart out!

I wish there was a cool little window washer smilie I could put here but there doesn't seem to be one anywhere in the world.

Write your book and I will actually give you money for it, how's that?

Love,
    Baba.

• yknot
    yknot

I too haven't read the entire Window Washer thread past your tips.....

Sorry to hear this but at the same time I respect your decision (huggles)

• AGuest
    AGuest

Really, Daddy-O (peace to you!)? Oh, c'mon... [Shelby starts to whine just a little...]! You can't just give us Chapter 1 and then decide not to finish the dang book! That's just... well, okay, it's not quite "evil", but it's certainly somewhere in the realm of "just wrong." And what about all that popcorn dear Poopsiecakes (Shelby waves at Poopsie) bought? What are we supposed do about THAT, huh? And the BUTTER??

Look. Take a deep breath, my brother. Then, think it over. Don't worry about the peanut gallery. Or... feel the fear... and then write it anyway. DO it, man! Pleeaasee??

Either way, peace to you... and here's hoping you have a change of mind and heart!

Your servant, friend, and a slave of Christ,

Shelb

• Farkel
    Farkel

Shelby,

You know I would happily tell you anything about my life as a JW no matter how private or embarrassing, even though "yesidid" and another twit accused me of being an unloving, cold-hearted, bitter bastard in that thread.

Farkel

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Shelby,
    You know I would happily tell you anything about my life as a JW no matter how private or embarrassing, even though "yesidid" and another twit accused me of being an unloving, cold-hearted, bitter bastard in that thread.
    Farkel

You know that "yesidid' is a doorknob, right?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Sorry to hear your not going to finish the story. I read part 1 and have been waiting. Hope you change your mind.

• Farkel
    Farkel

pamtree,

:You know that "yesidid' is a doorknob, right?

You know what really hurts? These people attack me because of my age. As if it is crime that I had anything to do with. In my generation, older people were respected because of their experience and knowledge and wisdom and younger people were encouraged to learn from that. Now for some, it is a thing to be attacked and vilified.

I can't help being my age, yet I'm attacked for it.

Fakel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit