No More Life Story

by Farkel 96 Replies latest jw experiences

• JRK
    JRK

Farkel,

I am with OTWO on this one. Keep writing, even if you do not share it on this board. It is cathartic to write your experiences. I definitely received my share of abuse from obtuse people for putting myself out there in the past. I, for one, would love to hear the rest of your story. It parallels mine, except inverted. My father was the bastard, instead of the other way around.

I will give you a challenge, I will show you mine, if you show me yours. I will write the true and unabridged story of my life in the JW's here, if you have the courage to continue yours.

JRK (the former JK666)

P.S. I am less than a decade younger than you, and show you all due respect.

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

Farkel I asked you to please write your story, and I read Chapter 1 with great interest. Don't be affected by what only 2 posters wrote, thus denying tens or hundreds of others the opportunity to read and benefit from your experience.

Maybe you can reconsider since so many here were looking forward to reading it. But whatever you decide to do, you've got my respect.

Nobleheart

• JRK
    JRK

Okay Farkel,

The challenge is on, I am posting Part One of my story now.

JK666

• TMS
    TMS

Let those who have ears listen. Threatening to not post any more brilliance if not ego-stroked is the Farkel story. lol!

tms

• JRK
    JRK

I have 3 in so far.

Step up to the plate, Farkel.

JK

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Holey sheets.

It's just some MS noob who's so green that he comes on here moaning about forum members calling the rank & file, rank & file, not knowing that his own church leaders have been calling them rank & file for decades. Give him a couple of years and he'll be embarrassed about it.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Farkel,

I am so sorry that that someone has offended and hurt you by their comments.

Don't let the know it all whipper snappers get to you.

CL - somewhat older than middle aged but not yet old man class

• wobble
    wobble

Dear Farkel,

You are one of the most respected and treasured posters on here, and loads of us would have got enjoyment from reading your well written story, as it was bound to be.

As I said on another thread, I particularly was looking forward to it , as we are contempories (not even overlapping) and I thought you would have many insights in to my life experience.

Why not reconsider ? Just tell any gain-sayer to FARK OFF !

• mamalove
    mamalove

I am sorry you were hurt. Hopefully this will pass and you can continue to touch those who appreciate it and the jerks will mind their P's and Q's!

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well, I respect your decision,but I was looking forward to reading more of your story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit