No More Life Story

by Farkel 96 Replies latest jw experiences

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

I seem to recall some exchanges between you and a gentleman by the name of.......of.........hillary-step.

JWD

• JRK
    JRK

Farkel,

Why give those imbeciles that much power? Post away, and screw them. There are many more here that are interested in your story, and have respect for you and your perspectives.

JK

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Oh boo-hoo. Stop being a cry-baby and be a man. Are you really that concerned with what a faceless, nameless poster thinks of you, that you're going to grab your bat and ball and stomp home?

I thought you were wiser than that, Farkel.

• Farkel
    Farkel

judge dread,

:I seem to recall some exchanges between you and a gentleman by the name of.......of.........hillary-step.

Hillary is a friend of mine. We have corresponded many times over many things over many years and we also have mutual friends. Whatever it was you think you know, our friendship was never damaged over it.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Oh boo-hoo. Stop being a cry-baby and be a man. Are you really that concerned with what a faceless, nameless poster thinks of you, that you're going to grab your bat and ball and stomp home?

Well, I think I already answered that question.

Farkel

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    Whatever it was you think you know, our friendship was never damaged over it.

What I DO know is you went toe-to-toe with him, so then, who are these fleas that are bothering the old dog?

Come on, man!

On with your story!

JDW

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I read your first chapter. I was looking forward to the rest coming out. I read the window-washer thread and understand your decision.

If you don't share here, I hope you still write and share it with someone like your closest friends because I found writing it out to be such great self-therapy.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I'm sorry to hear this Farkel.

Loz x

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Fark your mother was an abuser and you were abused, you made that evident in the first part of your story. One thing I have learned is there will always be a certain amount of people who blame the abused, and not the abuser, it never fails.

That's why abuse victims tend not to speak up, because there will always be someone there to pick it apart and point the finger back at them, and it can be pretty devastating.

If you don't want to tell any more of your story then don't, but please take note of the number of people begging for more and the number of people who criticize, it's pretty uneven.

• tec
    tec

pm for you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit