...Watchtower World..A place where "Stupid is Better!"...

by OUTLAW 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*Yawn!!!!*

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

davidl7..

My response: Attending college was always a matter choice.

Bullshit..You can be Removed as an Elder,if you have a kid at home,in college..

Accepting a blood transfusion was also seen as disobeying God's command based on the Bible text..

Guess what Genius..In Bulgairia it`s a concience matter now,just like college..Make the wrong decision and you DF yourself..

If your going to come on my thread..At least know "What the F*ck" your talking about..

Or..

Start you own thread entitled "Things I don`t know" by Davidl7..

This is a Thread about Stupid Things in Watchtower World..So at least your on the Right Thread..

LOL!!..

Try to stay on Topic..

If your not Smart Enough,to point out Stupid Things in Watchtower World..

Then don`t Post on this Thread..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• davidl7
    davidl7

wasblind wrote "If these JW's have this much education, you best believe they are no longer asleep in the WT world

and that they now see it for the bull crap it is, they are just goin' through the motions as JW's

but that's ok cause the GB don't even believe in the mess they put out anymore"

My response: You're right...all of the educated Witnesses I know are wide AWAKE!, but not in the way you think... they have concluded that the Jehovah's Witnesses teach the truth, and believe that the GB and others are the ones teaching the biblical truth (Eph. 4:10-16; Matt 24:45; Matt. 28:18-19; Romans 10:8-18; Matt. 24:14; Matt. 4:17) I was in Dallas this summer, and met 2 recent Witness converts, both with Masters in Divinity, one which was an associate pastor of a church... both have read anti-Witness literature, had conversations with the Witnesses, and to make a long story, short, at the end agreed that the Witnesses teach the Truth of the Bible... and rejected the lies and arguments of our opposers. We hear of these converts coming into the truth, accepting the true God of the Bible, finally really believing that Jesus is the Son of God, more and more...

And more, and more educated Witnesses are becoming known as apologists for true Christianity... you may have heard of Rolf Furuli, Carolyn Wah, Hal Flemings, David Jakubovic, and Matthew Alfs, to name just a few, all of which have written scholarly articles and/or books defending the Witness point of view. There is much more to come just before the end.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

you may have heard of Rolf Furuli......Davidl7

Ya.. He`s a Goof..

Furuli`s education is in Lingustics and he Pretends its in Ancient History..

OK..

You`ve pointed out something Stupid in Watchtower World..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

So lets all make fun of the JW's the way they made fun of the Catholics...

It makes us the "better" person...

I wonder why so many here became JW's in the first place? (not including born ins)

What attracted you?

Snoozy

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I wonder why so many here became JW's in the first place? (not including born ins)

Low self-esteem? Superiority Complex? Take your pick. I just heard from my brother that he was told that my great-grandmother was into Voodoo before she became a jw. I suppose she needed a change.

• davidl7
    davidl7

Ou"talw wrote " My response: Attending college was always a matter choice.

Bullshit..You can be Removed as an Elder,if you have a kid at home,in college."

My response - Even Raymond Franz in his Crisis of Conscience admits that the GB body allowed elders to send their children to college if they chose to. In 3 congregations I attended, 1 or 2 elders had children that were studying at college.

"Guess what Genius..In Bulgairia it`s a concience matter now,just like college..Make the wrong decision and you DF yourself."

My response : I guess you believe everything you read on the Internet, huh.... that Bulgaria rumor is not true, it is really just a rumor...

"This is a Thread about Stupid Things in Watchtower World..So at least your on the Right Thread..

LOL!!..

Try to stay on Topic..

If your not Smart Enough,to point out Stupid Things in Watchtower World..

Then don`t Post on this Thread.."

My response - ""stupid" - that's more or less what the Pharisees said of the 1st century Christian apostles...

I refused to be censored from the Internet....I will continue to exercise my freedom and voice my opinions...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wow you're so boring. David, you're just another in a long line of jw apologists who come and go on this board. Nothing you've uttered is new. We heard your type of spiel over and over again to ad nauseum. It's boring but some are gonna have a little fun at your expense. You're not the player you think you are. You're being played.

• davidl7
    davidl7

mrsjones5 I wonder why so many here became JW's in the first place? (not including born ins)

"Low self-esteem? Superiority Complex? Take your pick. I just heard from my brother that he was told that my great-grandmother was into Voodoo before she became a jw. I suppose she needed a change."

No, no, no... it was the truth of the Bible and the love of God that made them become Jehovah's Witnesses...

so you would have preferred that your great-grandmother continue to practice Voodoo?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Grandma had every right to be whatever she wanted to be, just like me.

Run along little boy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit