...Watchtower World..A place where "Stupid is Better!"...

by OUTLAW 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• davidl7
    davidl7

"thetrueone" wrote "Stupid is better now there's a understatement .

From my remembrance stupidity and complacent ignorance was the norm among most JWS. that I met.

I think it was the direct infusion of fear that made most JWS just irrationally stupid with little logical cohesive balance.

Fear of any outside people who are not JWS

Fear of community involvement

Fear of any organized government intuitions

Fear of Universities and colleges ( higher education )

Fear of demons lurking everywhere ready to overwhelm them

Fear of elders and their constant looking at their appearance, behavior and conduct

.....There are many more to be sure, so is it any wonder stupidity is the norm persona of most JWS:

My Response - REALLY, Witnesses are afraid of people, college, ...etc.... Well, as far as I know, most Witnesses are not afraid of people...they LOVE people, so that is why they share the good news of the Kingdom in the hands of Jesus Christ... I attended college; I received my BA and my Masters... in most congregations, I knew at least 1 to 3 individuals from different congregations, that were attending college. I know some Witnesses that teach in college, 2 as adjunct professors, 1 as lecturer in history, and one who teaching at a Medical school... true, some Witnesses may feel that a college education may proof to be a challenge to the faith, with the emphasis on evolution and the Bible is a myth indoctrination, emphasized by some professors (even my mathematics professor 1st lecture was how the human mind has evolved to be able to understand complex mathematical algorithms); however, the decision to attend college was always a personal choice and some Witnesses have done so... even James Penton and the Bottings, all raised as Witnesses, admit they studied at the university they were while still Witnesses.

And we fear demons - really--- the truth is Witnesses have Jehovah and Jesus Christ to protect them, so they have nothing to fear. (Prov. 18:10; John 14:13; James 4:7)

Now which is really stupid, based on ignorance, the teaching that God is love, and yet he tortures people forever in a hellfire. A loving God that tortures people forever...Or the teaching that God is love and he never tortures human souls in a fiery hell? (1 John 4:8; Romans 6:23; Ecl. 9:5,10)?

Which makes more sense, that Jesus is the Son of God, but really is God the Son... or that Jesus is really the Only-Begotten Son of God, having received his life from God, the Father (Lifegiver), (John 3:16, John 6:57, Eph. 1:3, 2 Cor. 1:3, Rev. 3:12, 14)?

Which is really based on the knowledge of the Bible, that man has an immortal soul, that he cannot really die... or that man is a soul and as a soul, the human being will die... eternal life is a gift from God, not something we already possess. (John 3:16; Romans 6:23; Ezek. 18:4, 20, Gen. 2:7)?

I believe Witnesses are enlightened by the truth of the Bible, instead of being blinded by non-biblical, irrational teachings.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    the decision to attend college was always a personal choice and some Witnesses have done so.....Davdl7

Right..

Just Like Voting or Blood transfusions..

Make the Wrong Choice and Face the Consequenses..

The WBT$ has a Shitload of Janitors..

Who went to College to become a Janitor?..

LOL!!

Most JW`s with an Education..

Got the Education before they joined the WBT$/JW Cult..

Because in Watchtower World..

"Stupid is Better"..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Now which is really stupid, based on ignorance, the teaching that God is love, and yet he tortures people forever in a hellfire. A loving God that tortures people forever...Or the teaching that God is love and he never tortures human souls in a fiery hell? (1 John 4:8; Romans 6:23; Ecl. 9:5,10)?

I believe Witnesses are enlightened by the truth of the Bible, instead of being blinded by non-biblical, irrational teachings.

How about god is love so he felt like killing all human inhabitants except one family (Flood) all for nothing , with no attaching purpose at all.

Or how killing all the world inhabitants again in the soon to take place Armageddon all because they didn't believe in his publishing house in

New York or they were brought up to believe in another god. This is a god of love and justice ?

The JWS are being exploited and mentally coerced by fear to support their self devised organization, which is observantly corrupt

and rooted in false teachings to preach the Watchtower's gospel not god's.

God would never support bogus religious charlatans ($) even if they did used his (mis-pronounced ) name

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "... true, some Witnesses may feel that a college education may proof to be a challenge to the faith, ..."

[I assume that you meant, "prove" ????]

Yeah, "some" Witnesses like Ted Jaracz, Freddie Franz, Nathan Knorr, etc, etc, etc...

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I know some Witnesses that teach in college, 2 as adjunct professors, 1 as lecturer in history, and one who teaching at a Medical school... "

If these JW's have this much education, you best believe they are no longer asleep in the WT world

and that they now see it for the bull crap it is, they are just goin' through the motions as JW's

but that's ok cause the GB don't even believe in the mess they put out anymore

I tell you what Davidl7, ask them educated JW's what is the definition of a generation and I'll bet they give you the dictionary version

yea, that's right the same version people have been using for centuries. The only one usin' the new overlap flap dap version is this cult.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WatchTower Says..

Reading WBT$ Literature Is Equal to a College Education..

Welcome to WBT$..

A WBT$ Education makes JW Marriages Happier!..

Even the Police want to go with you in the Field Service..

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/08_02/clownarmyMS1808_468x293.jpg

Become a WBT$/JW Elder..Faster..

A WBT$ Education is why..

Jehovah`s Witness`s are the Happiest People on Earth..

http://www.unclefishy.com/school_gather.jpg

..................... ...OUTLAW

• davidl7
    davidl7

Responses to above:

thetrueone "How about god is love so he felt like killing all human inhabitants except one family (Flood) all for nothing , with no attaching purpose at all.

Or how killing all the world inhabitants again in the soon to take place Armageddon all because they didn't believe in his publishing house in

New York or they were brought up to believe in another god. This is a god of love and justice ?"

My response: Noah and his family spent years warning them, hoping some would repent. They refused. God allowed them time to repent and sent Noah and his family to warn them. God does not wish the wicked to die or perish, but wants them to repent (compare 2 Peter 3:9). God sends his messengers to warn people, urging them to repent, but he does not force any to follow his ways. It is up the people to choose. So those who choose to disobey, will not receive eternal life. So God, in his love, provides a warning before hand. In that manner he is a just God. Unlike what many churches teach, he does not torture living souls forever.

thetrueone"The JWS are being exploited and mentally coerced by fear to support their self devised organization, which is observantly corrupt and rooted in false teachings to preach the Watchtower's gospel not god's. God would never support bogus religious charlatans ($) even if they did used his (mis-pronounced ) name."

My response "Like the Berean Christians of the 1st Century, Jehovah's Witnesses study and read the Bible to make sure that what is being taught is biblical based (Acts 17:11). We have come to the conclusion that Christian association of Jehovah's Witnesses is the one single group teaching the Bible truth (Matt. 28:18-20; Eph. 4:10-16). The NT only showed that there was one Christian group of organized believers, preaching the good news of God's Kingdom. They were called uneducated, although some were well educated, such as the apostle Paul (a lawyer), and Luke, the doctor. Many people who have become Witnesses did so even after reading books published by opposers, including Ex-Witnesses. After intense discussions with Witnesses, and seeing from their own Bibles what it really teaches, they have come to the conclusion that the Jehovah's Christian Witnesses are basically the same Christians, holding the same beliefs, as the 1st century Christians. These have included individuals who were also clergymen of other churches, many holding master of divinity degrees. We were no mentally coerced by fear. We were moved by joy of finding the true God of the Bible, and the true Jesus of the Bible. And were moved to support those that taught those teachings. It is a joy to finally really believe the Jesus is really the Son of God... and that is Father name is Jehovah. And regarding God's name as Jehovah, if you are well read, you should know that there are many non-Witness Bible scholars who support and believe the God name was indeed pronounced Jehovah.

Even the Jewish Book of Why states "Yehova" is considered to be correct.

E

• davidl7
    davidl7

Outlaw wrote " Right..

Just Like Voting or Blood transfusions..

Make the Wrong Choice and Face the Consequenses.."

My response: Attending college was always a matter choice. Blood transfusions were always seen as wrong, going against the biblical command. But attending a university never was, although some WT admonished that if we decided to attend, we must be careful not to be deceived by worldly philosophy that rejects the Bible... Accepting a blood transfusion was also seen as disobeying God's command based on the Bible text such as Gen. 9:4; Lev. 17:10, 11 and Acts 15:19,20,28,29... even in the early 1950's when it was not a disfellowshipping offense, it was still seen as breaking God's commandment based on the biblical principles I just cited.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

There is nothing new under the sun.

• davidl7
    davidl7

wasblind "

[I assume that you meant, "prove" ????]

Yeah, "some" Witnesses like Ted Jaracz, Freddie Franz, Nathan Knorr, etc, etc, etc...

"

Correct, I did mean prove.

Nathan Knorr did not attend college; he was a high school graduate... but a very savvy, self-educated manager.

Frederick Franz studied for 2 years at the University of Cincinnati. I don't believe Ted Jaracz attended a university..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit