...Watchtower World..A place where "Stupid is Better!"...

by OUTLAW 75 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Watchtower World"..

"A place where "Stupid is Better!"..

The WBT$ is always doing something Stupid..From the Begining of the WBT$ to this very day..

Stupid is on the Menu,in Watchtower World..

It never ends..There is always something Stupid happening within the WBT$..

These are Bethel One Liners..Bethelites have Posted on JWD/JWN..

That I have collected over time..

Actual One Liners from Bethel..

"Theres the Right way,the Wrong way and the Bethel Way"..

"If theres a Harder way to do something..We`ll find it!".

"If you find a better way to do something..We don`t want to hear about it"..

"50% of the Bethel Staff..Is here to test the other 50%"..

It starts at the Top of the WBT$..Stupid is Embraced and Applauded..

The WBT$ is an Organization Based on """"" Stupid Is Better"..

Do you have a WBT$ Stupid one Liner?..Or..A Stupid WBT$ Story to tell?..

Did something Stupid happen at your Kingdom Hall?..

Did something Stupid happen to You in Watchtower World?..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Do you have a WBT$ Stupid one Liner?..Or..A Stupid WBT$ Story to tell?..

Did something Stupid happen at your Kingdom Hall?..

Did something Stupid happen to You in Watchtower World?..

You must want to create the longest thread ever!

Here is one of my favorite stupid quotes from the Sept 2007 KM on independent study

"It is commendable for individuals to want to use their thinking ability in support of the good news"

Then of course there is the "but" as they can't have you using that damn brain of yours.

However, no personal pursuit should detract from what Jesus Christ is accomplishing through his congregation on earth today. In the first century, the apostle Paul warned about getting involved in exhausting, time-consuming subjects, such as “genealogies, which end up in nothing, but which furnish questions for research rather than a dispensing of anything by God in connection with faith.” (1 Tim. 1:3-7) All Christians should strive to “shun foolish questionings and genealogies and strife and fights over the Law, for they are unprofitable and futile.”—Titus 3:9.

Yep. Stupid is better in WT world

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

Stay alive until 75.

SG

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Bethel brother (physical ) uses this.

What's right is right and what's wrong can be corrected !

• shamus100
    shamus100

Outlaw,

You're being very hurtful. Don't you want a pet lion when you grow up? Jesus, think logically. ;)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have lots of WBT$ Stupid WBT$ Storys..So I`ll share one..

I was alway doing Funny Shit and the BOE never knew what to do..

What do you do with someone..Who makes you Laff your Ass Off during a JC meeting?..

LOL!!..

I was`nt going to meetings,but I still associated with all the JW`s I knew..

I had a Crazy Party which resulted in another JC meeting..

LOL!!..

The Elders couldn`t Stop Laughing but felt they had to do something..

I got Private Reproof..

And..

Was forbidden to answer at the meetings I wasn`t going to..

LOL!!..

?..

"WTF??"..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

Dear GOD, YOU COULDN'T ANSWER AT MEETINGS. OH MY F*****G CHRIST!

NOOOOOO,,,,,,,!!!! NOTHING BUT THAT!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! DEAR GOD, KILL ME NOW!!! I CAN'T REGURGITATE ANSWERS FROM A PARAGRAPH.

In the new system (tm) I am going on reproof too - I'm not allowed to clean up lion shit. ;D

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I was told by an elder that I have been demoted to sister once.

I asked him on what grounds? He said, because we haven't heard back from the society yet, so we are taking away all of your "extra privileges' until we do. So I tell him, well, that's really encouraging, makes me want to continue being a witness, any other words of wisdom? Oh yeah, rely on Jehovah. Rely on Jehovah? I don't think Jehovah has anything to do with this. Elder, just wait on Jehovah. Ok, bye.

Seriously, WTF?!

• agonus
    agonus

"exhausting, time-consuming subjects" such as generations... er, I mean genealogies...

• blondie
    blondie

Maybe they think God still works this way when he had the tabernacle built:

(Exodus 31:1-6) And Jehovah continued to speak to Moses, saying: 2 "See, I do call by name Bez´al·el the son of U´ri the son of Hur of the tribe of Judah. 3 And I shall fill him with the spirit of God in wisdom and in understanding and in knowledge and in every kind of craftsmanship, 4 for designing devices, for working in gold and silver and copper, 5 and in working of stones to set them and in working of wood to make products of every kind. 6 As for me, look! I do put with him O·ho´li·ab the son of A·his´a·mach of the tribe of Dan, and in the heart of everyone wise of heart I do put wisdom, that they may indeed make everything I have commanded you:

So where is the holy spirit then..........at Bethel

*** w05 6/15 pp. 5-6 Work—A Blessing or a Curse?***

Quality is one of the keys to a Biblical view of work. God himself does his work with excellence. He has given us talents and abilities, and he wants us to use our skills to a good end. For example, during the construction of the tabernacle in ancient Israel, Jehovah filled people like Bezalel and Oholiab with wisdom, understanding, and knowledge, enabling them to carry out specific artistic and practical tasks. (Exodus 31:1-11) This shows that God took a special interest in the function, craftsmanship, design, and other details of their work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit