Special Assembly: CO admits the grip is tightning.....

by yourmomma 101 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• agonus
    agonus

That paragraph sounds a hell of a lot like a subliminal S.O.S...

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

ROFL! Andre! Yeah, is that his REAL name?? WTS is great at fiction!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

"Andre" should read The Finished Mystery and a few copeis of Golden Age, all in context, and report back.

• mochamint22
    mochamint22

Yeah what the heck is Kingdom Control? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I agree that they're just gearing up to control peoples' money. I remember many "Special Needs" talks about how we didn't have enough money to make the mortgage on the Hall so people needed to pony up the dough. There was also great emphasis on how we should be donating to the World Wide Work too and not just the local donation box. Yeah that was when my moms started setting up her BILL PAY to send a check to both boxes monthly. That way she can also take a tax break for her donations. Oh man, it just gets better and better. I always would get a kick out people would actually fight over who got to sit next to the donation box at the assemblies and act like they were just Jah's gift to the organization if they were able to do something like that. I never got to participate on the programs, too bad I wasn't an elder's child.

• Refriedtruth
  • Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

@ min 28 - ...." People are being arrested because of independent thinking"...."families are being broken because of independent thinking"...

LOL, REALLY!?! because of "independent thinking"!?

These fuc#s have no shame....

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "cabasilas, ... so you mean im not the Frank Caliendo of apostates and didnt record that talk myself using my Rich Little type skills in not only putting on the man's Ghana accent, but the, chairman, and interviews with sisters as well? lol..."

Ahhhh.....

Your Momma, I think it was DAVID17 who implied that your recording wasn't "real", not Cabasilas...

• Mary
    Mary

Oh holy jesus......at 27.31 he says:

"Here's one thing he'll (Satan) use: independent thinking......Satan wants us to feel that we can do everything ourselves....go ahead and do it. Hasn't it led to broken families? Just think about the families today.....your heart goes out to some of these young kids because their parents have been arrested because of what? Because of independent thinking."

What an asswipe.

Poor, poor davidl7. Are you saying that Brother Williams never actually gave this talk? That sounds like independent thinking to me............LOL!

• Mary
    Mary

Here's another lie (I guess they still think that no one will actually check on their bullshit claims) at 32.00, he starts in on 'higher education' and says:

"...this problem of higher education. Everybody saying 'you need a college education.' In 2009.....of all college graduates here in the United States, only 19.7% of them got a job. The other 80% that didn't get a job you know what they're doing? They're flipping hamburgers......"

Um, in case this moron hasn't noticed, we're in the worst recession since the Great Depression and jobs for everyone are scarce right now. Notice how he picks the worse year in decades to try and promote the idea that a college (or university) education is utterly useless? What about those who don't have a college education? Maybe they're not even flipping burgers right now. Here's a few statistics you'll never hear about at the Circuit ASsembly:

"How much is higher education worth in cold hard money? A college master's degree is worth $1.3 million more in lifetime earnings than a high school diploma, according to a recent report from the U.S. Census Bureau. The report titled "The Big Payoff: Educational Attainment and Synthetic Estimates of Work-Life Earnings" (.pdf) reveals that over an adult's working life, high school graduates can expect, on average, to earn $1.2 million; those with a bachelor's degree, $2.1 million; and people with a master's degree, $2.5 million.

Persons with doctoral degrees earn an average of $3.4 million during their working life, while those with professional degrees do best at $4.4 million. "At most ages, more education equates with higher earnings, and the payoff is most notable at the highest educational levels," said Jennifer Cheeseman Day, co-author of the report. The figures are based on 1999 earnings projected over a typical work life, defined as the period from ages 25 through 64.

Additional highlights from the report show:

• In 1999, average annual earnings ranged from $18,900 for high school dropouts to $25,900 for high school graduates, $45,400 for college graduates and $99,300 for the holders of professional degrees (medical doctors, dentists, veterinarians and lawyers).
    • Over a work life, earnings for a worker with a bachelor's degree compared with one who had just a high school diploma increase by about $1 million for non-Hispanic Whites and about $700,000 for African Americans; Asians and Pacific Islanders; and Hispanics.
    • Currently, almost 9-in-10 young adults graduate from high school and about 6-in-10 high school seniors go on to college the following year.

A separate report released last year, "What's It Worth? Field of Training and Economic Status: 1996," said among people with bachelor's degrees, those working full time in engineering earned the highest average monthly pay ($4,680), while those with education degrees earned the lowest ($2,802) in 1996. ¹

¹ http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/moneymatters/a/edandearnings.htm

http://www.census.gov/prod/2002pubs/p23-210.pdf

Of course, Brother Williams would never consider telling the audience that the only way you'll get accepted into Crooklyn is if you have either a college or university degree in a specific field. There's no openings for toilet bowl scrubbers anymore. That's only for the rank and file.

I guess they're just having a fit over all the young Dubs who are either going to college or university and dropping 'the troof' by the wayside. What a bunch of goobers.......

• flipper
    flipper

" C.O. admits the grip is tightening ". " Kingdom control " just another substitute term for " WT Society control ". But like Farkel stated they try to use " Kingdom control " as a decoy so unsuspecting Witnesses won't notice the difference. To the ordinary Witness WT Society = Jehovah anyway so it's not a far stretch in their mind controlled state to equate " Kingdom control " with being controlled by " Jehovah " thus making it a POSITIVE experience in their own minds ! And then the WT society convinces them that it's an imaginary alleged " Satan " who wants them to think INDEPENDENTLY from this " Kingdom control ". It's all a very slick, sly, and deceptive use of words to deceive Witnesses by the WT society.

Steve Hassan in his books on cult mind control mentions that destructive cults become MORE controlling when they see they are losing grip on members. Hassan states in " Combatting Cult Mind Control " on pg. 62, " If information transmitted to a cult member is perceived as an attack on either the leader, the doctrine, or the group , a hostile wall goes up. Members are trained to disbelieve ANY criticsm . Critical words have been explained away in advance as " the lies about us that SATAN puts in people's minds . "

Also- Witnesses are trained to DISTRUST themselves or their own minds ! Really creepy. Notice what Hassan says in his book on pg. 79, " Cult doctrine always requires that a person DISTRUST his own self. The doctrine becomes the " master program " for ALL thoughts, feelings, and actions. Since it is the TRUTH , perfect and absolute, any flaw in it is viewed as only a reflection of the believer's OWN imperfection. He is taught that he MUST FOLLOW the prescribed formula even if he doesn't really understand it. "

Nuff said. WT soociety and Jehovah's Witnesses are a dangerous mind control cult ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit