Special Assembly: CO admits the grip is tightning.....

by yourmomma 101 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AGuest
    AGuest

[[Banging head on keyboard]]

Sigh. Peace... to you all.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I downloaded the talk and it sounds very legit, WTS/JWS talks are pretty much all the same in their content and information.

The same retorical statments about this is evil and that is evil and the reason being that Satan has liitle time left,

but one can protect themseves by staying close to god's earthly arangment the WTS.

This wicked old system of things is full of lies pupetrated by Satan but gods' kingdom on the other hand is all full of truths

and fruits of wisdom for the true worshipers of Jehovah. What all these guys are doing is changing words around

from one and another but essentially saying the same thing, even Sarah Palin would be able to see through corporate inspired propaganda.

What the talk is about is a guy reasserting his power and personal stature offered to him by the almighty and powerful Watchtower kingdom.

• chickpea
    chickpea

i'll be damned if i am going to devote
    however many mindless minutes it
    would take to listen to that bull$h!t...

i know $h!t stinks without having to step in it

i know for me, when we missed a DC
    at the usual venue (attending another)
    an old-time sister told me the food
    court had been staked out by "attendants"
    to TAKE THE NAMES of the sheeple who
    used it for their convenience, contrary to
    the ORDERS of the b0rg, that was the beginning
    of the end for me... adults, for zeus's sake,
    being tattled on for disregarding a bull$h!t
    command.... by other SUPPOSED ADULTS!

this stranglehold strategy will send the younger ones
    streaming out in droves....if their response to the damning
    of the social networks is any indication....

• clarity
    clarity

Momma, thanks for this....

Toward the end of the talk Williams said that,.. this kingdom will go on and some of you, right here, will live and go right thru to the paradise earth... some may die.

After talking about how useless higher education was etc, he then stated that Jehovah will take care of you! (paraphrasing)

Gee, I guess that's what all those elderly financially strapped witnesses were told too!

Quite difficult to listen to, so much emotional whipping.

clarity

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

[[Banging head on keyboard]]

Sigh. Peace... to you all.

Ouch girlfriend, Peace to you too.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

The expression "The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same" comes to mind!

Bill.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

David17 sounds like I was 6 months ago...Read Crisis of Conscience. It'll open that mind up.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

We're the lucky ones. We got out of that hellhole of a cult. God, those poor people who have to continually listen to that crap. No wonder so many are so depressed.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Kingdumb control? This is hardly a new concept: Boozerford started it. No holidays, mandatory field circus (and 60 hours a month for everyone, at that), and the structure that led to bans on everything fun amount to Kingdumb control. And it hasn't let up since.

What I think is going on is that the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is trying to scare the witlesses into thinking the end is at hand. They will impose new rules, they will clamp down on others (including controling movement at the a$$emblies). And they will continue making it more and more difficult for the witlesses to make a living. But, the concept is hardly new.

• designs
    designs

I can tell you hearing David Splane live at a SAD ranting and pounding his finger into the podium was enough to convince me to never go back. The Assylum was being run by the patients.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit