Special Assembly: CO admits the grip is tightning.....

by yourmomma 101 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

What im about to post is the exact words from the CO during the last talk of the most recent special assembly day. Even though im out I still try to keep up with what is being said just cause I find it interesting, and alot of stuff I find funny, but this stuff is starting to get scary, and I fear for my friends who are still in. Here are the exact words:

"Brothers remember this, we are living under the kingdom now. Kingdom control will get tighter and tighter as we come close to the end of this system of things. Brothers, we are not directing our lives, the Kingdom is telling us how to live our lives today. In a couple of issues of the kingdom ministry, just recently, you go back and you check these kingdom ministries, and you will find the kingdom is actually telling us how to spend our money. Thats kingdom control, brothers. You see, satan wants us to feel that we are in full control of everything. No brothers, you see Jehovah is directing our lives. Remember that. And who better to direct our lives than our heavenly father? Kingdom control is directing how we live our lives now."

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

do you have a recording?

• yknot
    yknot

Wanna divulge the CO's name.....

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i'll try to find the co's name, i do have a recording, will upload shortly.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Scary stuff...

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Let me guess, "The Kingdom is telling us to send our money to the WT."...?

Scary.

ESTEE

• Violia
    Violia

wow, he actually said Kingdom contol. wow and wow again.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Probably the same jackass that told all of us in 2006 NOT to buy a house! I bought one in 2007. I also have a business of 4 years too. He was dead wrong.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:"Brothers remember this, we are living under the kingdom now. Kingdom control will get tighter and tighter as we come close to the end of this system of things. Brothers, we are not directing our lives, the Kingdom is telling us how to live our lives today. In a couple of issues of the kingdom ministry, just recently, you go back and you check these kingdom ministries, and you will find the kingdom is actually telling us how to spend our money. Thats kingdom control, brothers. You see, satan wants us to feel that we are in full control of everything. No brothers, you see Jehovah is directing our lives. Remember that. And who better to direct our lives than our heavenly father? Kingdom control is directing how we live our lives now."

Who in the hell is "the kingdom?" The WTS uses an abstraction to create an entity which doesn't exist to control people!

If there was ever a bigger pile of bullshit, I would love to hear what it is!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Are you serious? This is way more than what I heard at our last SAD. I would really like to hear a recording (not that I'm doubting you!!) This is scary stuff...OTOH, there are always those "fringe-element" uber-crazy COs that go the extra loony mile, and maybe this guy falls into that category. It would be interesting to have his name, see if anyone else found him over the top.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit