Are they really that bad???

by anonymous4 310 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Josie!!..

What a Frigg`n Nutcase..No JW is going to follow Harold Camping..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• OBVES
    OBVES

If you read my posts on alt.religion.jehovahs-witn ( my google group ) you would know that .

However he has some very good points you should learn about and think about the endtimes. He came up with the dates :

May,21,2011 AD and October 21,2011 AD ; with that he beat up Jehovah's Witnesses .

He is my opponent number 1 and I think to Jehovah's Witnesses too.

He is now decisively number 1 Bible preacher on radio.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm take that as a firm "No".

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OBVES..

Your Nuts..Harold Camping is Nuts..The WBT$ is Nuts..

If I put you all in a Bag..

You would be a Bag of Mixed Nuts..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Obves: concerning that day and hour no one will know, not even Jesus or the angels know, only God. It shouldn't even matter to a Christian when it's coming. How was it that Jesus said we are to identify his followers? What did Jesus say we were supposed to do to have salvation? He said nothing about dates and end times as requirements for salvation or to follow him. You sound obsessed, dude. Let it go. Knowing the date isn't going to save you or anyone else.

• designs
    designs

debator- Yes I am saying the NT was intentionally reworked and edited into a Non-Jewish Anti-Semetic new religion.

Mary- talk to Debator glad you have enjoyed the experience at Synagogue, I wish more Christians would take the plunge it cleared up volumes of questions for me..

• debator
    debator

Hi Outlaw

We are not just meant to quote the Bible like a mantra. We are supposed to use it like a tool. The wt's refer us to the bible and show us the bible explanations for what we believe. They refer everything to scripture and demonstrably so. The bible itself mentions various writings in both the hebrew and greek scripture that while not inspired clearly showed the allowance for written work outside of God's word directing us too God's word.

So they are Bible studies there is not one where we do not goto the Bible for reference and guidance.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nope, jws don't study the bible. They study the books published by the WT and the bible is used as a TOOL to be twisted into whatever the WT wants say.

I love clarity.

• debator
    debator

Hi Danabug

Where is your biblical basis for telling people to study the bible alone without help from others?

Quite the contrary the Biblical point is that we guide, preach and teach as Christians explaining the Bible truths to others. Letting those like the Bereans check what we say against the Bible for verification. At no point are we just meant to hand over the Bible and say "there you go, do that"

Your argument is an unbiblical one!

And where does it say "we are individually alone biblically? We are a congregation, a flock, a united people"

Individualism is not a bible teaching

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Scripture please!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit