Are you suspicious of LURKERS?

by VampireDCLXV 97 Replies latest jw friends

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

No need to sign on then. That's all I'm trying to say...

Do I have to be the only one crying out in the wilderness? Geez...

V665V665

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

What or who would be a lurker?

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have had lurkers call me privately..After reading this site

Fear!!!! is why they only read & dont post. I have nothing to hide
    So Lurkers Please LURK!! If you wanna talk go to http://exjw.weebly.com/
    I am willing to help

Mouthy/Funnyface/ Or as the WT calls me "Undeserved kindness >GRACE

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

V665

I've been a member since 2002 and have posted only 300 times. I lurk more than I post. When I first joined I posted a few letters. Nowadays I mostly lurk because I don't have much to contribute. I'm no longer a JW, though most of my family are still involved. When JW craziness impacts my life I visit these boards to find out what is going on. Or if I have something of interest to the board I'll post it. Other than that I stay in the shadows.

• minimus
    minimus

If you post a lot or just a bit, it's what you decide.

Vampire, you say "no need to sign on". Says who? You??

• Hadit
    Hadit

Wow Grace! You are awesome! Good for you for actively helping others. That picture of you is great - you are absolutely beautiful!

I agree - lurkers - lurk away - you are bound to learn something regardless of why you are here. Fear had a lot to do with it for me so good for you for lurking!

Hadit

• minimus
    minimus

And if someone gets on here just to see what's being discussed, so what?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hadit >>>I do have a suggestion darling ...YOU NEED GLASSES!!! Beautiful I "AINT"
    by any stretch of the imagination ,But thanks for saying It

• sd-7
    sd-7

I'm already on the outside. I've nothing to fear from lurkers. If they're on the inside, THEY have something to fear from ME, since they're the ones who by their own rules shouldn't be here. If you are afraid, then keep your lead-lined cowl over your face and you won't have any problems.

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you! You're locked in here with me!"

-sd-7

• Gregor
    Gregor

I think lurkers are brave people who are, for the most part, in that phase of breaking out of the cult that is the most critical, getting "Devils Advocate" (lol), viewpoints and solid info.

As far as lurkers who are trying to ID a poster so they can purge them from the reich, that is of no concern to me as I went out with a brass band almost 30 yrs ago. Posters who have solid firewall avatars and are careful of what they say should have no fear.

After raising 3 daughters, I am familiar with other kinds of lurkers and I used to square them away pretty well. Except for the fathers of several grandchildren!

Any lurkers I find in the bushes around my house should know I have one of these-

[image deleted - Tripod does not allow hot linking of images - so I deleted their error message- Lady Lee

PS: what he had posted was a 12-guage rifle)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit