Generation Teaching - Everyone is speechless?

by Red Piller 443 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Typically, yes, but there are some complex truths out there.
    -Sab

True..But..

A Knowledgeable Person can easily explain them,in the Simplest Terms possible..

Look at "TD"`s Posts as opposed to "Eggnogg"`s posts..

TD is concise and understandable..

Eggnog is Bla-bla-bla..If I write enough BullSh*t,someone may believe me..

Eggnogg has taken the word "Generation" and turned it into a 8 page essay..

8 pages of Bullsh*t..

LOL!!..

.............. ...OUTLAW

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

djeggnog - could you possibly expand your posts a little? You write in such a brief fashion. I think you should try to be a little more verbose.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Outlaw, I totally agree!

The path to truth is what is complex, but once that path has been tread the ultimate explanation should be concise.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    djeggnog - could you possibly expand your posts a little? You write in such a brief fashion. I think you should try to be a little more verbose.

lol.

-Sab

• undercover
  • caliber
    caliber

"Brevity is the soul of wit "

In Shakespeare's day, 'wit' principally referred to intelligence, and the essence or soul of being intelligent is to convey your thoughts as briefly and efficiently as possible

The path to truth is what is complex, but once that path has been tread the ultimate explanation should be concise.
    -Sab

I like that Sab .

Or go to plan B... " If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshxt ". LOL

P.S. Adding volume does not automatically add weight to the augment

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Eggnog says -

I know you mean well, but you sound like an illiterate to me. "Well what CAN ONE expect from A religion that thwarts lies of fearful provocation to DRAW people toward them....? What does "thwarts lies of fearful provocation" mean exactly? You are off topic, too.

Obviously this is about the imminently destructive Armageddon that the WTS has been selling to the public for over a century in their books and

magazines. Instilled a frame work of fear into people's consciousness goes a long way in putting people under controlling submissiveness.

A disingenuous formula of cultivating power for the WTS leaders. Fear is the most prominent controlling catalyst that holds this organization

together, at the same time subduing peoples critical thinking abilities and their intellectual self expression.

An orchestrated arrangement of master and slave has been devised, where the master (the self proclaimed FDSL /GB) has all the controlling

power over the lower weaker spirtual ones.

You know all about this scaled pyramid power structure of the WTS organization don't you Eggnog ?

Organized religion is always about power and money sometimes one over rides the other.

• caliber
    caliber

Sorry friends from my last post run over on edit time gave me the wrong word before I noticed

what I meant to say was

Adding volume of words does not automatically add weight to the argumentation

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Okay, I'm late to this sideshow and haven't read all the posts, so I'll just respond to the OP...

The clearest thing in their "new light" isn't about the overlapping generations generation. It's a dumb explanation that they don't even try to logically defend. The clearest, new message is that "the faithful slave" recognizes the sign that we are living in the last days.

As far as their Last Days teaching, it's nothing about Bible prophecy or Jesus prediction anymore. Their assertion that these are the Last Days is based on "the faithful slave" telling them so. The only proof they can take to the doors is that times are soooo bad right now. It's an approach that's neither appealing nor effective. People think they're message is crazy, so "the faithful slave" blames Satan for blinding minds to "their truth".

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hi Billy

"the faithful slave" blames Satan for blinding minds to "their truth".

The only ones that are blinded by satan are the ones not takin' heed of Dueteronomy 18:21-22

because they stated as a fact with the guidance of holy spirit that the generation of 1914 would be the ones to see the end ,this makes them false prophets

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit