Generation Teaching - Everyone is speechless?

by Red Piller 443 Replies latest jw friends

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Holy S**t Batman this has to be the longest thread EVER!!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

All DJ is doin' is proving our point to anyone with doubts about this Organization

• cantleave
    cantleave

DJeggnog is in fact........

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Should we respond or just ignore them?

There is some value in reponse. There are a lot of lurkers here who have a leaning towards the propaganda that DJ dishes out, therefore without rebut he might lead them into further darkness.

I'm not saying it's our responsibility to respond, I am just pointing out a reason to.

-Sab

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

It just amazes me how these witnesses accept this new light no matter what it contains. They really don't care just as if they never heard a word about this different generation explanation.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    It just amazes me how these witnesses accept this new light no matter what it contains. They really don't care just as if they never heard a word about this different generation explanation.

DJ has admitted on this thread that he would defend any WT generation teaching (just as he did the 1995 one). He is showing where is true loyaly lies, with the Watchtower.

When the WT undoubtedly overhalls this teaching again he will study the new teaching and be ready to defend it. I think that speaks volumes about his credibility.

-Sab

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yep, he has drunk the Kool-Aid all the way down to the last drop

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It takes pages and Pages of Bullshit,for Eggnog to Try and Explain Bullshit..

The Truth is Simple..

The Truth can be Explained in a Few Words or Sentences..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

By the way Eggnog, your sentencing structure is not PhD. quality, so you shouldn't put down other's illiteracy strengths .

Arrogance based upon ignorance is not becoming in discerning ones character.

Are you familiar with the term Ad homiem attack in relation to a constructive argument/debate ?

Just in case your not familiar with the term - Ad hominem abuse (also called personal abuse or personal attacks) usually involves insulting or belittling one's opponent in order to invalidate his or her argument, but can also involve pointing out factual but ostensible character flaws or actions which are irrelevant to the opponent's argument. This tactic is logically fallacious because insults and even true negative facts about the opponent's personal character have nothing to do with the logical merits of the opponent's arguments or assertions.

Eggnog says -

The generation of the sign has not "all but passed away now."

Quoting from the WT. , " from the Start year of 1914 this generation will witness the events of the time of the end bringing a close

to this old wicked system of things and bringing forth god's newly appointed kingdom." ( probably not exact wording but you get the point )

The two things to focus on is the year 1914 and the word generation, a selective time period from a start date to an assumable end date.

Confidently a generation should not be any longer the one human life span. A generation can also be a stage or degree in a succession of natural

descent as a grandfather, a father, and the father's son to comprise three generations. So if the true definition of the word generation is to be no

longer than 30 or 40 years, what has this generation witnessed from the start of 1914 ?, absolutely nothing in pertaining to the supposed

end time doctrine of the WTS/JWS. 1914 was simply a fictitious calculable date by the WTS. to bring some important relevance to themselves

and to its published literature, not even based from scriptural interpretation, an instituted fraud when Pyramidology proved to be

equally fraudulent.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The Truth can be Explained in a Few Words or Sentences..

Typically, yes, but there are some complex truths out there.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit