Watch the complete fragmentation of the Watchtower begin

by Dogpatch 125 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

What I have learned is the each congregation runs things differently depending on the elders. Some congregations are lax with their rules ... other congregations can be real asshole-ish and make your life miserable. It certainly isn't a united enforcement that is shared in every congregation.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

I had a conversation with a dear relative lately. I read portions of the sheperding book especially about when elders commit sins and possible reappointment of a pedo. Don't underestimate the damage that the publicizing of the sheperding book can have. This person is the most faithful person I know.

These were some of his comments:

What! that is crazy!

Talk about acting like Pharisees.

This will lead to complete corruption within the organizations appointed men.

In the last 10 years they have really gotten more controlling and dogmatic.

Sounds like there is a child molester on the Governing Body

I hope a ton of elders see this and resign.

Now I understand why the book is supposed to be top secret

• nelly136
    nelly136

**We are reliably informed Watchtower has also been under investigation from the U.S. Department of Justice over the 2010 murder of David Lynn Carter in Virginia.**

any news or court links to go with this?

i've googled but i can't see any news items just mentions on db's

and an obit that mentions long illness if its same person, but i can't find any news items

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I was wondering if the JWs fortell a falling away of christians in the very last days leading up to Armageddon or an increase?

Yes, this one is covered.

Matthew 24:9-13 (NWT) "Then people will deliver YOU up to tribulation and will kill YOU, and YOU will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name. 10 Then, also, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and mislead many; 12 and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off. 13 But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Then people will deliver YOU up to tribulation and will kill YOU, and YOU will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name.

They are not objects of hatred because of their message about Jesus. They are held accountable for their reprehensible actions.

-Sab

• sacolton
    sacolton

The "Shepherd The Flock of God" must be available to lawyers and media. The exposure will hurt the organization and they will have to answer for their secretive procedures. Their own publications hurt them more than anything!

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Watch the complete fragmentation of the Watchtower begin

Great! I'm taking a ringside seat - I want to see this close-up and first-hand - before 2014, for sure! Can't you just feel the speed picking up?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

They are not objects of hatred because of their message about Jesus.

I agree whole heartedly .... now .... but a believeing, indoctrinated witness believes this is all about them.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

About whether the Borg predicts increase or decrease leading up to Armageddon.

They claim to predict whatever seems to be actually happening. It is important to realize that they say their growth is in fulfillment of prophecy in Isaiah, "the little one will become one thousand..." and also that "the love of the greater number will cool off" is being fulfilled in "Christendom."

They have never admitted that their organization has shrunk or even that the growth has slowed down. The only time they ever would is if there was some strategic advantage in doing so. Right now, there is not.

So no, they do not predict that people will be leaving the Borg in great numbers, but they DO WARN AGAINST IT.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Randy..

Now your thread makes sense..LOL!!..

Thanks for passing the info along..It`s an interesting read..

If you have more,post it..Thanks..

....................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit