Watch the complete fragmentation of the Watchtower begin

by Dogpatch 125 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Wow, dudes and dudess, it really looks like glacial fragmentation is inevitable in the mighty MOM.

Unless J. Mason is making this all up. But his sources seem credible.

Kudos J. Mason.

somehow I smell a Bill Bowen in this. that makes it hot! (I love Bill)

Most of you never paid attention to the fragmentation of the Worldwide Church of God after Herbert W. Armstrong breathed his last disgusting breath, but I did. I had an aunt in it for 30 years who thought we [as Jehovah's Witnessses] were in a cult! (Oh, the insult!) WE were THE TRUTH.

Armstrong just didn't want to go door to door (that was the JW response at the time!).

Do you ever feel REALLY STUPID for getting into this nonsense?

Chill out.

Life's ahead.

Dogz

• designs
    designs

Going Door to Door and telling nice people that 'God' was going to destroy humanity and civilization only has so much shelf life in an individual, at least this individual,... just couldn't do it anymore and I guess hundreds of thousands if not millions are feeling the same way these days.

'Life's ahead', well said.........

• bohm
    bohm

perhaps im a bit slow, but J. Mason is saying what exactly?

• seawolf
    seawolf

bohm,

ditto. I haven't a clue. Looked over the first 4 pages of active threads and am not seeing anyone named J.Mason

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Dogpatch, did you mean J. Mason Emerson? I found this link: http://www.christianwitnesses.com/id339.html

from this Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=170408606641&v=wall&viewas=0

Interesting reading

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I dont understand je ne comprends pas?

Loz x

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

there was a sixscreens teleconference yesterday, perhaps this pertains to some discussion on there ???

• designs
    designs

So was the passing of Ted Jaracz the equivalent of Ted Armstrong's passing.

• DaCheech
  • GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I am not familiar with this person either, but it sounds so interesting. Can't you give us more info please?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit