Watch the complete fragmentation of the Watchtower begin

by Dogpatch 125 Replies latest jw friends

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

mainstream millennial religion

No such thing; an end time, or millennial religion, thinks that the world will end soon. That is fundamentalist, not mainstream, thinking.

• caliber
    caliber

" The WTS is such a dead, boring religion, archaic, dull meetings, very dull lifeless songs, so behind times socially, so unrealistic for young people, so burdensome on family life, so demeaning to female capabilities and recognition, so suppressing for all the real intellectual information of so much. Could there be a .. a . . . "Reorganized Jehovah's Witnesses," "Second-Day Jehovah's Witnesses,"Reformed Jehovah's Witnesses" "Independent Jehovah's Witnesses," "Grace Jehovah's Witnesses. " .. Gayle

A funny thought .. I would personally go with "Grace Jehovah's witnesses" but I think most hard core JW'S would choose

"Reorganized Jehovah's witnesses "..being that they have the word organization on the brain !! LOL !!

• donny
    donny

CHAPTER 4 is called “Assisting Those Who Are Week.”

What about assisting those who are month or year?

• caliber
    caliber

What about assisting those who are month or year? ..The "yearling's" always get attention just before the Co's visit .. he he he !

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Complete fragmentation will require a critical mass of doubters and critical mass requires momentum. I perceive some tremors here and there, but not a whole lot of movement just yet. Entertaining musings, in any event.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

After what I've experienced and seeing the demise of my precious family, I for one would love to see the fragmentation and destruction of the WTBS, so I hope Randy is spot on.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit