Watch the complete fragmentation of the Watchtower begin

by Dogpatch 125 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

After the WT collapses, It would be funny listening to the former JWs saying, " I knew is was fake all along, I was just keeping quiet until the right time" or, " I found out the WT was wrong using the Internet- I stayed on as an Elder waiting for just the right time to warn everyone" -

• wasblind
    wasblind

Moshe you are a mess

• moshe
    moshe

Well, you know it's true. They will try and prove to their fellow JWs that everyone else in the KH was fooled, but not them.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

As much as I'd like to believe the downfall is right around the corner, I just don't see it happening. At least looking at the Witnesses in my area, I don't see the same apostasy and issues that seem to be discussed here. We certainly can hope but I just don't see a complete implosion as some suggest even being a realistic possibility.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I will say that IMHO, Randy makes a lot of bold (but interesting) assertions. I'm not sure they hold water though. As others have said, I'd like to believe in an imminent collapse of the WTS but it ain't gonna happen. It took the WTS 130 yrs to get to be where they are now and it'll take at least another century for them to peter out...

V665V665

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I LOVE what our Brazilian apostate brothers are doing with the billboards. Anyone got any pics?

I would love to see a series of Billboards denouncing JW shunning, blood doctrine, and pedophile coverups along major highways across America.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Watchtower in paragraph 26 tells its elders to be careful they don’t spend too much time with those who are emotionally disturbed since their

valuable time is needed to help others including their own families. It may for example be enough to just give them “brief words of encouragement” or a short prayer. This sounds like Watchtower is saying to give the people with the greatest need the least attention possible! What kind of shepherding is that?

This is most definitely one of the biggest "things that make you go hmmmmm" on my list. How the elders deal with the mentally ill. I saw

too many vulnerable ones kicked out, rather than helped.

I have said many times, the organization is much more concerned with their outward appearance to the world, than they are about how they appear to those who are "locked" inside. And I have felt for a long time that this would help undo the org. if people start to realize this.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    It took the WTS 130 yrs to get to be where they are now and it'll take at least another century for them to peter out...

Here is why you should have hope. Are you here at JWN? Am I? Why? Why are we here? How many millions of JW's are saying, "Hmmmmmm this _______ doesn't sound right?" Fill in the blank with anything fishy. And how many of those have access to the internet or know someone who does? Did the internet help you out of the org? It helped me have access to "apostate" info. I always knew if I came across it that I would read it. But no one ever sent me any. The first thing I got on line and it came up in my searches for legitimate WT sites, I read it. It took a couple of years, but honey, it worked on me.

Why are the old bethel geezers so concerned about the internet or JW's talking to disassociated or weak ones? Because they KNOW that the truth about "the truth" cannot be silenced any longer! I think there is a lots of hope. I am stoked.

• LV101
    LV101

FlyingHighNow you make me happy w/your comment, "I think there is lots of hope." A few of the prev. posts made me sad, although i understand how they might think the lie might take another century to fall apart and that would be a real bummer!

LV101

• ziddina
    ziddina

As FlyingHighNow stated...

"This is most definitely one of the biggest "things that make you go hmmmmm" on my list. How the elders deal with the mentally ill. I saw too many vulnerable ones kicked out, rather than helped. ..."

That's because there's usually little monetary gain in helping the truly poor, those truly in need, the real "sheep without a shepherd"...

[Hi, FlyingHighNow!! (waves!!) ]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit