Does The Name Really Matter?

by AGuest 189 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

My sincere apologies for taking so long to respond, dear StoneWall (the greatest of love and peace to you... and VERY interesting "name" in light of what I have to share with you on this matter). The word of my Lord to you is that it WAS a big deal... indeed, a VERY big deal... to the Most Holy One of Israel... so much so that He placed His name in the ULTIMATE safe place: His Son (but with only ONE guardian that not even other spirits, let alone humans, could beat - Michael, the angel of the Ark and guardian of the Proptiatory - although one spirit being, who should have stood as the other guardian, did try!)

His word to you that HE is the "stone" on which that Name was written... so that the "stone" itself bears the name as part of HIS name... and that HE, the "stone"... himself made the name of the Most Holy One of Israel KNOWN... to those given him (but not to the world)... as well as made his own name known... and still makes both names known.

And that, unfortunately, it is over this very "stone"... the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... that many of you are now stumbling.

For once AGuest is dumbfounded

Actually, I am dumb-founded MOST of the time, dear Glad (peace to you!). I keep telling you folks, honestly, that I don't know these things... that I am sharing what I receive from my Lord (which is why it took so long for me to respond to dear SW - I was directed to respond to the others, first, then here).

Again, peace to you both!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

You are in error, dear NVL (peace to you!). There is no "y"... at least, not as a consonant. There is the "yodh"... which relates to our "J".

I know. Despite the fact that you can't produce the evidence, everyone but you is (peace unto you) is wrong. It's really quite interesting the mental gymnastics you have to go through to get that mistransliteration to work. Despite the well documented history, yodh in Hebrew became I in greek and J (there was the mistake) in Latin and was retained as the J, you surely are correct. Depsite all of the evidence and history to the contrary.

Interesting. When either of my children says, "Hey, Mommy!" my heart lights up. Just like it does when they say, "Hey, Shelby!" (which they do from time to time). It never lights up, though, when they say, "Hey, Sharon!"... 'cause I don't recognize that they're talking to me (indeed, THAT would be presumptuous, wouldn't it?).

Is mommy your true name on your birth certificate or did you change it to your true name? If not, then you are not following the example of your lord.

On the same note, I am sure my heavenly Father's heart lights up when I say, "Hey, Father!" (which I wouldn't really say, but would say "Abba!" because it's just a bit more respectful)... OR when I say, "Abba, JAH!" (which means the same thing, "Father, JAH!"). It won't light up, however, if I said, "Hey, Jim!"... or even "Abba, Jim"!

Weird since you said you have to use his true name to call on him. Guess he's partial to certain people. Different rules for different people.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Look, if you don't want to THINK, so be it. Don't. Take the broad way and enter through the wide gate... which MANY have found and [think they] "enter" through. Because they're too busy trying to be "just like" everyone else... going with the "many." As for me, I will stick to the Narray Way... and enter, literally, through Narrow Door... that FEW will find.

That's right. Shelby knows for a fact that your realtionship with your Lord is false. Not the least bit presumptuous.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Shelby... I`m curious...

Yes, dear OUTLAW (the greatest of love and peace to you!)... and please know that this is HIGHLY irregular. I am not usually permitted to do this, but am to direct one with questions directly to him. Which is why it has taken me so long to respond. I wasn't sure if I could... and didn't hear anything. But, here is what my Lord has given me to share with you:

Why wouldn`t JAHESHUA know some people are calling him Jesus?

He does know this, dear one.

Why would`nt he Reply if he Could?..

He DOES, dear one. I never said that HE didn't respond. I said that there are those who claim that they call... and cry out... yet THEY do not HEAR.

I have family members who do not call me by my correct name... I had a nick name growing up... They know my real name but use my nick nameā€¦ Because Thats how they know me

He said to use your avatar name as an example. To most here, you are "OUTLAW." And while we do use it, often with affection, and YOU know who we're talking to when we use it... it is not your name. Your TRUE name, however, you've only made know to a FEW here. When ones call upon you as "OUTLAW"... you listen... and even respond... but quite superficially. If, however, one of us were to call you by your true name, THAT would say to you that it is a DEAR one to you... one whose... ummmm... "call for attention" requires more than the usual "Outlaw" kind of response. So, take me, for example: if I were to PM you and open with "Dear OUTLAW..." you would expect a certain kind of message. If, however, I opened with "Dear [Your Name]"... you would pay more than the usual attention. You would immediately say, "Okay, all joking aside, she really is trying to get MY attention, about something that has nothing to do with the ordinary, mundane "usualness" of the board."

He said you would understand this example.

I don`t refuse them,because they don`t use my real name..

He doesn't refuse them, dear one. Please... go back and read what I posted. I never said he didn't SPEAK. I have ALWAYS said he speaks... to EVERYONE. I offered that perhaps the reason some don't HEAR... is because they're calling on the wrong name. For help you understand, he offers:

You are in a large group at some noisy crowded place. Your name is "Robert Burton" and your nickname is "Bubba." However, there are a bunch of other Roberts and a few Bubbas in the crowd. Your child gets lost. You look for him in the crowd, calling out HIS name. He can't hear you, however, over the crowd and noise. But he is calling out YOUR name, too. But every time he calls out "Daddy!" a bunch of other dads turn around. So, that isn't working for him. So, he calles out "Robert!" Well, a bunch of other dads respond to that name, too, so that doesn't work. He calls out "Bubba!" You respond, "HERE, son!" But he can't hear you, because OTHER Bubbas are responding, too! So, he calls out "Robert Burton." Only you will answer to that name, dear one.

Most people don`t know the Real name of Jesus..Jesus is "All" they Have..

Yes, which was a very crafty "trick" of the Adversary, wasn't it? Worked very well... and works still. Let me ask you something that my Lord recently asked me (something those who profess to be of the Body of Christ should ask themselves):

Do you REALLY believe the Most Holy One of Israel would ALLOW His TRUE name to be PROFANED?

My Lord said "SANCTIFY your name." And... "May your name BE sanctified/hallowed/held holy." And "Father, GLORIFY your name." Given all that's been done "in the name" of "God" (which is a title)... "Jehovah"... and "Jesus"... do you believe those really are the names of the MOST Holy One of Israel and/or HOLY One of Israel?

Why Ignore people who are Reaching Out to You?..

He's not ignoring anyone, dear one. They are ignoring HIM. They want to call upon the name THEY want to call upon... and not the name HE gives us. Is not he that is faithful in what is LEAST (including something as small as calling upon the right name)... faithful in MUCH?

Knowing they are doing the Best they can, with the Limited Knowledge they have..

But their knowledge doesn't HAVE to be limited, dear one! What court of earthling man can you enter into and say, "Well, I didn't KNOW the law..." and expect leniency? True, one might HOPE for leniency... but one is not entitled to it. Not knowing has NEVER been an excuse. Particularly, since we CAN know the name... if we just bother to LISTEN... to HIM... rather than to men.

I hope this helps, dear one. Again, I am surprised that I was able to respond. Must be even more important a matter than even I realized.

I bid you the greatest of love and peace... and ears to hear when the Spirit and the Bride say to YOU:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... FREE!"

Your servant, friend, and a slave of Christ,

SA

P.S. Keep in mind, some were "stumbled" when I shared what spirit beings look like... yet, not one word when they were reminded that it was scales that fell from Paul's eyes. So, while I get it that these things are often hard to receive, I promise you that I am not lying... or deceiving. Life is hard enough to get through without my making it even harder by doing this. I do it, dear OUTLAW, because I love him... and he loves you... and so, here I am. Peace to you!

• wasblind
    wasblind

JUST A LITTLE HUMOR HERE TO MAKE US SMILE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYsfbq3vMc

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

You are in a large group at some noisy crowded place. Your name is "Robert Burton" and your nickname is "Bubba." However, there are a bunch of other Roberts and a few Bubbas in the crowd. Your child gets lost. You look for him in the crowd, calling out HIS name. He can't hear you, however, over the crowd and noise. But he is calling out YOUR name, too. But every time he calls out "Daddy!" a bunch of other dads turn around. So, that isn't working for him. So, he calles out "Robert!" Well, a bunch of other dads respond to that name, too, so that doesn't work. He calls out "Bubba!" You respond, "HERE, son!" But he can't hear you, because OTHER Bubbas are responding, too! So, he calls out "Robert Burton." Only you will answer to that name, dear one.

So your lord can be defeated by Bubba's in a crowd? I mean, how f'ing people has Jesus lost? Is there such a huge crowd that Jesus can't hear or if he is speaking to a person that they can't hear? Is he that limited?

He's not ignoring anyone, dear one. They are ignoring HIM. They want to call upon the name THEY want to call upon... and not the name HE gives us. Is not he that is faithful in what is LEAST (including something as small as calling upon the right name)... faithful in MUCH?

No they aren't, they are just using the wrong name they have learned. Why is that so hard for him to overcome? Apparently they have to KNOW the right name to call on it to get the right name. That seems like circular bootstrapping logic to me.

They want to call upon the name THEY want to call upon... and not the name HE gives us.

But, if they don't know the right name, how can they call on it? They can't hear until they call using the right name. It seems a bit bootstrappy.

P.S. Keep in mind, some were "stumbled" when I shared what spirit beings look like

Oh, I missed that, can you cut and paste or point me to the thread?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Shelby..

Well Holy SH*T!!.. I got a Direct message..LOL!!..

OK..Let me get this Straight..

J****(I forget the name) does repond when people use the name Jesus..

But..Some don`t hear him when he responds..

Yes I get the example,but it really does not apply..

To these people my nick name "IS" my name..They have always called me that..

Although it Would apply..

To someone calling me by my board name..And..

Someone from the board who knows me,to use my real name..

So all in all..Yes..I do understand the example..

OK..I guess my Questions are Answered..

Trust me Shelby..What you say Jesus looks like.."IS" Freaky..

If he really does exist..I`m not sure I`m ready to meet him..LOL!!..

Shelby..I have no doubt,you believe what you are saying..

I don`t believe you would say anthing,but what you thought was the truth..

Tell Jesus I said Thanks..Thank you too Shelby..

You are always so kind..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• designs
    designs

CandleLight- how can someone be 'not far off from us' when God is everywhere, seems like you still have the time and distance problem. Have you seen God with your eyes or your mind.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Shelby with the greatest respect to you...if the name of God is as you say - what means is he using to reach the ones he calls to himself around the world, to let them know this, do you believe? I believe I hear my heavenly father with the 'ears' of my heart and as you know I have no doubts whatsoever about my anointing...yet I have only heard this name recently and only on this forum...? I'm asking you this in sincerity as you will probably know.

Loz x

By the way whilst I've been reading this thread the words I'm 'hearing' from the Bible are:

'Then you will call me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.' Jer 29 v 12 & 13

x

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

SA,

What does the name Joshua mean?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit