tec

What message is that?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It's really that time for this thread:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1sS1TmXF38

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

The messages is in the posts for Shelby.

• Inkie
    Inkie

NVL: You wrote:

Peace, Dear Shelby. My Lord instructed me to tell that if you say you are not going to do something and then do it, you are telling an untruthitude and a falsity. He also told me it was OK to use made up words like like truthitude and falsity.

Agreed that it is perfectly okay "to use made up words like like truthitude and falsity." However, just so YOU KNOW, "falsity" IS a legitimate word. YOU didn't make up THAT one. (Somebody else did, long time ago.) Sorry to point it out to you.

I know, I can be a bit pendantic. But that's what comes from working in a law firm for many years--occupational hazard--they call it.

--Inkie

• Inkie
    Inkie

To "Jerry" in Illinois, a.k.a. OTWO, a.k.a. the “G.E.D. dummy that used to clean floors and windows for a living, making [him] ultra-qualified to be an elder in the JW's.”—From Members Only/Adult & Heated Debate, page 143, post entitled Can You Accept the Thought that Bible Writers Were Wrong, But Jesus Was All That He Could Be? page 10.

So, you're the arbiter of when threads should end? LOLOLOL . . . And how they should end? LOLOLOLOL . . .

--Inkie

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace.

I judged no one a blasphemer. Blasphemy [against the Holy Spirit] occurrs when one attributes to the Holy Spirit something he has not done (here, speaking to one who claims there is no such Holy Spirit)... or does NOT attribute to the Holy Spirit something he has done (here, giving me the things I share, which I do not take credit or glory for, but give to him). For me to say that what I share is mine... is a blasphemy. Because it is not, but only what I have received. If some can't handle that, my best advice would be to take it up with the One who speaks... if such one can. If such one cannot, then such one needs to ask himself or herself... and not me... why that is.

I get it that some have a problem with what I've posted... and will continue to do so, even after my next new thread, which my Lord gave me to further explain, one last time. Because there ARE those "thirsting" and "hungering" still... and they WILL be watered... and will NOT go unfed. Even in the midst of great weeping and gnashing of teeth.

But neither is my concern in this task that I am assigned: for none belong to ME but to their own master(s). I cannot bring anyone... to anyone... for no one comes to the Father unless they go through the Son... and no one comes to the Son unless drawn by the Father. Nor can I run anyone away... if they truly ARE "in" the Body of Christ. HE is the One... and ONLY the One... who can do such a thing. I am not the first "instrument" used by Christ... nor will I be the last; however, Israel treats EVERYONE sent to them in the same way. Every single one. Including Christ, himself. That is how one knows they ARE Israel... and so, why I am still here. Sigh.

Again, I bid you all peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA, who doesn't accept "revelations" from someone who says, in one breath, "our/my Lord"... while having already stated, unequivocally, that there IS no Lord... indeed, NO God... and that if there is, He is inferior, indeed a criminal. This is a person divided... in tongue... AND heart... one trying to slave for two "masters". Unfortunately, he has already named, without a doubt, which one he hates. The One whose "parenting skills" he has insulted, ridiculed, and derided. To say that that One is now sending him to me is... not only blasphemy... but completely laughable. Seriously....

• AGuest
  • AGuest

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit