I Believe Full Disclosure Is Moving Forward

by metatron 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I like to think they're from the ocean like in The Abyss. That was a good movie. Why should intelligent life be land-based if life tends to begin in water?

• metatron
    metatron

Wow! somebody resurrected my thread! What's all that nudism stuff??!!

It still amazes me that a guy like Tom Paine could rise above the dumbth of his own time and develop an argument against popular religion based on the 'multiplicity of worlds'. Given that earth exists, other earths probably exist too and Christianity is probably a "local" religion.

ET's are w-a- y more intelligent than us and avoid situations like Iraq. Wanna change things? Intervene very quietly and shift the culture over time.

metatron

• rebel8
    rebel8

Possible appointment of a UN ambassador to ET's (!!) - fine, if the ET's show up let's give them an ambassador, what does planning that prove?

Furthermore: Is there a UN ambassador appointed to Heaven yet, a place millions believe in (as compared to extraterrestrial societies)?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

bttt

The White House has issued an official statement saying that there is no evidence that life exists outside of Earth.

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/response/searching-et-no-evidence-yet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit