I Believe Full Disclosure Is Moving Forward

by metatron 73 Replies latest jw friends

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

If we exist on this planet why is it so damn hard to believe that another species can also exist? IS IT SO HARD TO ACCEPT WE arent the smartest kids on the block? Why is it so hard for ppl to accept that those IN THE KNOW, those in the military who observe the skies with radar equipment and have access to information about what is observed, can break with confidentiality and disclose to the public what they know?

I for one have no problems with accepting that countless experiences of ppl that have seen UFOs. That this is difficult for some is understandable. WHen the Pheonix LIGHTS happened the then GOVERNOR FiFe Symington First dismissed it as a foolish joke, and simple weather balloons. THEN he did a complete about face, and went and had a new conference stating he was sorry and had to honestly admit that what he saw was NOT of this earth.

IF a GOVERNORs first reaction was to dismiss it, its easy to understand how a superpower can keep secret what it wants to keep secret.

Add to this the many astronaunts that have personally stated they have seen UFOS while in space, then we must conclude that where there is smoke there is FIRE. But seeing is believing. In Mexico ppl see UFOs all the time and its no big deal.

Dr Stephn Grier

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Dying soldier admits seeing ET from Roswell UFO crash AUG 29 2010

Michael Cohen [email protected]

Ex-Soldier Paul Epley, of North Carolina, is 80 years old, fighting cancer and wants to get a few things off his conscience.

One of the things he wants to come clean about is that he saw a live alien that survived the UFO crash in Roswell while he was serving his country.

In the summer of 1950, Paul was in the U.S. Army and stationed at Camp Wallace on the James River in Virginia. One day, for reasons he no longer remembers, he travelled to Camp Perry near Williamsburg, Virginia. While there, he recognized an MP guarding a bunker as they had served abroad together.

“I went down and asked him what he was guarding,” says Paul, “and he said I can’t show you. So I kept talking to him and he said, ‘All right, I’ll give you a brief look at it.’ So he opened the door.” The door was opened and just 15 to 20 feet from him was an ET standing in a small cage with a base that was only three to four feet square. The ET was about 4 ½ feet tall and only wearing briefs.

What Paul remembers most clearly was the alien’s skin color which he described as “an old orange-gray, dead-looking color.” Despite the dull color, Paul could clearly see alien was alive and seemed to be aware of his presence. Though smaller and skinnier, Paul found the alien’s features remarkably human. The shape of the head, ears, eyes, nose, chest, arms and legs were all not that different to those of a human being. According to Paul the alien was almost bald with just a little bit of hair. He also noticed the alien’s fingers were longer than those of an Earthling.

After viewing the alien for several minutes, Paul left the bunker. He remebers well the guard saying “that was the fifth one from Roswell (UFO crash site)” and “they were taking it up north somewhere.” Paul also explained that the alien was moved from Roswell, New Mexico to Fort Hood, Texas before arriving at Camp Perry, Virginia.

“At that time,” Paul adds, “Camp Perry was the most secret place that we had in America. I didn’t know much because I didn’t stay there long, but I know you had to have top secret (clearance) to get in.”

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Poor alien. How sad that these creatures were probably treated like experimental animals. Doesn't say much for humanity welcoming "space brothers" does it?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Penn & Teller did an episode on Area 51. It's a 30-minute show.

NOTE: Mature content/language warning.

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/212371/detail/

• undercover
    undercover
    If we exist on this planet why is it so damn hard to believe that another species can also exist?

I admitted that it might be easier to accept alien life than a god...

But the same set of criteria exists for either... undeniable proof

Until one or the other, or both, can be proven, then I remain a skeptic.

Even if they did exist, they obviously aren't too involved in our everyday life, so why worry about it. Say, what's that pod over there? That wasn't there yester....AAUUGGGGHHH

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    If we exist on this planet why is it so damn hard to believe that another species can also exist?

Google Fermi's Paradox.

If intelligent life is common, I believe the evidence for it would be undeniable. There would be older intelligent species with vastly superior technology and civilization, and the footprint in the Galaxy would be readily observed.

I am not saying, NO THEY DON'T EXIST. I am just saying, it doesn't seem likely. Or if they do exist, they are few and far between, maybe millions of light years away.

Just look at life here. It took 1/3 of the age of the Universe for the evolution from the first life forms to finally yield human life.

BTS

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Surely evidence CAN be undeniable and yet undiscovered?

The evidence that matter is composed of particles smaller than the human eye can see unaided is undeniable - it just took a few millenia to discover it.

• Ding
    Ding

"Free press" means the government can't censor what they can and cannot print or broadcast.

It doesn't mean the government can't try to cover up things.

It doesn't mean the media isn't biased in what they choose to report and how and when they choose to report (or not report) it.

We ought to have a healthy skepticism of everyone who has power, including the government, the media, and the self-proclaimed FDS!

• milola
    milola

Finally I have it all figured out. Aliens=mankinds stories of angels. It explains pyramids, those big drawings that can only be seen from space, nephilim. They have been here forever...we are just an experiment!

• metatron
    metatron

Um guys, please note what I actually said about 'ET's are Real'. The point I was trying to make is, that even if you don't believe that ETs are real, nevertheless a number of major nations disagree. The US can go on denying UFOs and countless other matters but other cultures have no obstacle to ET belief and actually are puzzled by American denials.

The Cometa report (France) stated this viewpoint.

Sometimes we see patterns in things that aren't there. It's a human tendency. However, in regard to UFO's, I have been following this subject for many decades and recently observe a burst of ET related stories emerging, with particular emphasis on stories that seem to be laying groundwork for public acceptance thru gradualism.

Life in meteorites? Heard about that 40 years ago. Life on Mars? Speculated about a 100 or more years ago. The fact that UFOs seem to be very interested in nuclear weapons? Knew that decades ago. Why is all this exploding - or being repeated - NOW?

We may be seeing a tipping point, even if no deliberate conspiracy exists to promulgate full disclosure from the fringes.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit