I Believe Full Disclosure Is Moving Forward

by metatron 73 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

All I get is a red X, OUTLAW. I really really want to see the pic. Can you redo?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don`t think the large version will take..So here`s the small version..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• journey-on
    journey-on

Got it! (I'm serious about that.)

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

OH DEAR GOD

This thread needs one.

HB

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Some of you skeptics may not believe this but I have little doubt that 'ET's are real' ..." Metatron
    "Produce a body. ..." LeavingWT

Eh, I always went by the "I think, therefore I am..." train of thought...

WE exist - life evolved on THIS planet - THEREFORE life must exist elsewhere in the universe...

Zid

• undercover
    undercover
    We exist - therefore life must exist elsewhere

We exist - therefore God must exist

Some of you skeptics may not believe this but I have little doubt that 'ET's are real'

Which is akin to people saying "I have little doubt God exists"

It's trading one belief system for another.

Maybe the belief in life outside our galaxy has as a better chance for possibility than a belief in an invisible God who created the planet and all that's on it.

Without proof for either, though, I remain a skeptic.

• journey-on
    journey-on
    has as a better chance for possibility than a belief in an invisible God

Why do some laugh at the thought of an invisible God/Power/Force/Eternal One? Hell, Light is invisible. Scientists don't even fully KNOW what Light really is. If there wasn't matter to absorb and reflect it, would it still be there?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

More stories about life on Mars - So what?

More stories about finding distant solar systems and planets - Again, so what?

Recent stories (CNN!) that UFO's have interfered with nuclear weapons - Not heard this, can you provide links please?

Recent stories about UFO's openly observed and being bothersome in China - Again, not heard these reports, where are they?

Opening confidential national files in Britain and many other nations - These have been discussed in Britain. There was nothing in them to suggest alien contact at all.

This: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100929/sc_afp/usastronomyplanet_20100929210707 - another one for the 'So what' file.

Vatican official comments that ET's would be no big deal - sigh

Possible appointment of a UN ambassador to ET's (!!) - fine, if the ET's show up let's give them an ambassador, what does planning that prove?

Look Meta' it's not that I don't believe alien life exists, actually I reckon the Universe is riddled with it, but it's a huge leap to claim that aliens have been visiting Earth. There is no evidence for that, nothing.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "And I seriously doubt the whole world is keeping their lips zipped because they're worried that the Americans might flip out if they announced ETs are real.
    I just don't buy the grand conspiracy. ..."

I don't see it as a 'grand' conspiracy...

The human race tends to tell itself grandiose lies - and apply pressure to its fellow humans to ACCEPT those lies and pass them on to OTHER humans...

That's how countries were converted to the "religion du jour" - Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, etc...

I think that most people are afraid to view reality clearly... http://www.onthemedia.org/episodes/2010/08/27

Check out the top article - "Debunk This!"

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

Undercover, that was QUOTE MINING!!!

My comment was: "We exist; LIFE EVOLVED ON THIS PLANET..."

Which means that life is probably evolving on other planets, too.

As to whether there is some version of sentient - intelligent - life, I have no clue.

Won't have a clue, either, unless scientific discoveries occur to that effect before my death...

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit