Do you consider yourself to be quiet or outgoing?

by mrsjones5 63 Replies latest jw friends

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I'm quiet. I was taught as a child "that children should be seen and not heard". It kind of stunted my socializing growth. Also, I come from a very large family; so I loved being on my own when I got that chance.

I'm pretty much like you and Lady Lee.

• snowbird
    snowbird

There were twelve of us - a dozen!

I'm the last; when the going got too tough for me, I would retire to the woods with a bag of books.

I spent many a day that way, just me and the woods and the sky and my books.

Syl

• MsDucky
    MsDucky
    There were twelve of us - a dozen!

There were thirteen of us. I'm the tenth child and seventh daughter (baby girl). I use to love reading books when I was younger. The Watchtower killed that love for me. Whenever I tried to read another book, I'd feel guilty. I thought that I should be reading some Watchtower junk. I ended up reading nothing.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    There were thirteen of us.

Thirteen of us, too, but one died in infancy.

Syl

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Depends on how I feel but in general I am outgoing if I am not in large groups. YIKES guess I excel in judging.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

our Type is
    ESFJ

ExtravertedSensingFeelingJudging
    Strength of the preferences %

ESFJ type description by D.Keirsey
    ESFJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicatorâ„¢ ESFJ Famous Personalities
    ESFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

• slightly expressed extravert
    • moderately expressed sensing personality
    • moderately expressed feeling personality
    • moderately expressed judging personality
  • wasblind
    wasblind

I'm somewhere in the middle, It depends on the vibe that I get from the person or people i'm around.

• cantleave
    cantleave

When in an unfamiliar group, it takes me a while to come out of my shell, but when I do I can be embarrassingly outgoing.

• Think About It
    Think About It

I'm quiet, but every outgoing when I need to be. In a room full of quiet people, I'm the one going around striking up conversations. I can talk with pretty much anybody. Have the ability to make people feel at ease.

Think About It

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

I'm very quiet and introverted. Read a lot, a loner/daydreamer. Extremely shy, don't generally feel super comfortable in crowds or being the center of attention, but I've gotten much better at faking it over recent years.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Quiet and reserved, for the most part. Low key type who prefers running the show behind the scenes to being in the spotlight. Bass player who enjoys holding it down with the drummer but dislikes being on stage. Prefers quiet time alone at home. Not a huggy bear and avoids people where possible.

Has been known to become Outgoing Guy, Witty Reparte Guy or Pool Shark Guy after a barley sandwich or two. Has been called Master of Disguise. Sometimes writes in fractured sentences.

ISTP, ISFP, INFP results at different times in my life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit