Do you consider yourself to be quiet or outgoing?

by mrsjones5 63 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The last time I took the full Myers-Briggs, about 14 years ago, I was a INTJ also.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm quiet at first, but when I feel more comfortable around the person/people, my inner ham comes out and I joke and have fun. I am shy at first, though.

I'm a happy person who is an extrovert living an introvert's life, for the time being. Being new in an area tends to do that. Watchful and observing.

Takes time to come out of my shell.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

As a child, I could usually be found slightly apart from the madding crowd, with my nose in a book. Meyers Brigg = ISFJ I'm not painfully shy, though. I only had a slight preference for introversion on the test.

Like Terry, I've watched and learned how to play the game and can hold my own in pretty much any social situation. I just find it slightly fatiguing. I will be quiet around people who are loud and aggressive though and open up and blossom, chatting away one on one with someone who is warm and welcoming.

I've noticed the vast majority posting seem to classify themselves as quiet and introverted. I have a theory that is probably because such types gravitate towards the internet and its form of communication. A slight distancing between themselves and the subject is less intimidating and frees them to say what they really think and feel.

The more extroverted types are probably out partying with their friends on the weekend, not posting on internet discussion forums.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I have a good sense of humour, however initially I'm fairly quiet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit