Do you consider yourself to be quiet or outgoing?

by mrsjones5 63 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Something someone said on one of the popularity topics got me to wondering who on the board is quiet and who are the outgoing ones in real life. I'm a quiet person in real life, takes me a while to warm up to folks that I just meet, but if I really like a person my rarely used gift of gab comes out.

How about ya'll?

• blondie
    blondie

I'm fairly quiet. I like to listen and observe. When I feel fairly well, I can be more lively.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I'm still getting over my JW conditioning but I'm generally quiet and bookish.

• JWoods
    JWoods

The truly quiet ones will just lurk over this thread and never answer, Mrs. Jones...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'm like you MrsJones

Very quiet which makes living alone easy.

I am a good listener but once I am comfortable with someone I can talk an earful. Ask anyone who knows me. I can talk

• tec
    tec

Quiet... and outgoing. Depends on the situation and how comfortable I feel, I guess.

Tammy

• Joliette
    Joliette

I used to be quiet growing up, but I talk a lot more now. But its good to be quiet and an oberserver, especially as a dub. You'll hear things that you never thought you think you heard...lol (tongue twister).

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

I'm a meek little mouse. wouldn't even know that I am there.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

It was all summed up on my final school report; A quiet and polite lad who could do well at anything he chose to - if only he would stop daydreaming!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hey Josie I'm in same category with you and Lady Lee

and for me i think part of that stems from growing up in the cult and not trusting anyone

What's the saying, they build you up and then let you down

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit