Do you consider yourself to be quiet or outgoing?

by mrsjones5 63 Replies latest jw friends

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Quiet as a church mouse.

• undercover
    undercover
    That should have read, "than in talking face to face."

Just making sure. I thought it might have been some 'intellectual powerhouse' thing I didn't get...

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Quiet as a church mouse.

In your dreams!

Just making sure. I thought it might have been some 'intellectual powerhouse' thing I didn't get...

Her words, not mine.

Syl

• Nowman
    Nowman

I am outgoing, sure that are times when I am quiet, but then everyone asks me "whats wrong"?

Yet, over the years, I have learned that loose lips sink ships, so I do try to keep my mouth shut sometimes, but it takes effort cause i like to talk alot HEE HEE.

Nikki

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

ENFP although it all depends on the situation. I work with some quiet people so make a real effort to chatter and make the day interesting - often at my own expense. I've become quieter since being on JWN - more to think about with all these stories going round in my head.

MMXIV

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hi Josie:

My parents were polar opposites. If anything is to be believed about genetics [my knowledge is scant], I resemble my parents in both looks and personality, which, Dad declared, made me one confused person.

As a performer for many decades, my being outgoing and personable was an asset. Now, my social life consists of chatting up neighbors on my daily walks and "friends" for whom I work. Otherwise, I want only to stay home, read, write and, therein, "talk" to you, and Syl, and ...

Love you, dear lady!

CoCo

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Definitely O U T G O I N G !!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you CoCo. Reading your words is like being at Tahoe, watching the lake early in the morning when it's cool and quiet.

Quiet folks have my heart cuz I am one and I know that alot is going on behind the serene demeanor. Outgoing folks have a piece of my heart too cuz I love to watch them. It's always entertaining, one of the reasons why I married my outgoing husband.

• I quit!
    I quit!

No, I'm boring as hell!

• littlebird
    littlebird

Im learning to be more & more outgoing each day, since Im learning to remove the old personality, of jw boringdom, to my new found personality!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit