So what is your story MadJW

by elderelite 103 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Give MadJw a break, Sab. I'm really appreciating his honesty and where he's coming from!

Nothing but respect, MadJW!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Mad, did you ever read the 1954 Scottland court case? It brings out an interesting point, that you brought out, about the organizations extreme desire for unity.

At a certain point the Lawyer asks one of the GB (board of directors at that time) if they required someone to believe in something that was later proved wrong. For example, if someone came to the conclusion that Christ did NOT return in 1874, like they initially claimed, would that person be forced to agree with the society? The brother said, "Yes, they would be required to believe this." When asked, "Why?" he said that they had to enforce unity. The prosecutor then asked, "So unity at ALL costs?" And he said, "Yes, unity at all costs."

• sabastious
    sabastious

Mad, can you please explain your position on the WT society, detail it out. I think there is a lot of confusion in this forum as to where you actually stand.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Give MadJw a break, Sab.

Not quite yet.

-Sab

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Well, sab- you're either dense- or new here...

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Thanks BD, and understand SAB.

I'm a critical thinker; after being completely deceived by Catholicism, I made up my mind never again.

So when the 'Governing Body' glorifies itself- saying (getcher barf bag ready) that they were APPOINTED by CHRIST in 1919 as the "Faithful & Discreet Slave Class", and get themselves as close to being a Prophet while claiming NOT to be- I just pity them.

However, if not for them I would be in tiny, little pieces in some vietnamese jungle- or, if surviving, be one of the vets with a diseased mind on medications....

That an that disputed thing I call "the TRUTH"!

My choices: Ignore all the facts, and pretend to be an Athiest, stay ignorant as a Catholic, or another church, hope to keep my faith strong by just reading the Bible & prayer on my own....or obey Christ in preaching the Good News of the Kingdom in a basically wonderful Brotherhood, run by brothers thinking WAY too much of themselves, as Jesus' Apostles used to. As Kings in Israel used to.

Lemme know when you want me to finish my warped story!

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly
    elders just BANNED me from the Ministry School

Oh how I wished that happened to me. The TMS stinks and I destest giving talks.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    the elders just BANNED me from the Ministry School when I asked to be given as few #2s as possible-
    it's just READING a section of the Bible, no intro or comments of ANY sort allowed- for those of you gone awhile.
    I told the brother it bothered my conscience to just read, and not help the congregation to UNDERSTAND some of the points...
    .Thus my latest confrontation's a-comin'! heh.....MadJW

.or obey Christ in preaching the Good News of the Kingdom in a basically wonderful Brotherhood,
    run by brothers thinking WAY too much of themselves, as Jesus' Apostles used to. As Kings in Israel used to.....MadJW

Your on the WBT$ Radar now..Your a Marked Man..

As soon as they find out how you really feel on a few more subjects..

Your Wonderful WBT$ BrotherHood is going to give you the Boot..

7 million Jehovah`s Witness are going to turn on you like a Pack of Wild Dogs..

Because..

The WBT$ says so..

zombies.jpg zombies image by king_mmarlboro

............................ ...OUTLAW

• theMadJW
  • theMadJW
    theMadJW

After watching the brother talk to people at several doors, he knocked on a screen door, and I saw a woman coming to the door, he stck the magazines in my hand, stepped behind me, and said "This one's YOUR'S!"

The lady snarled "Whattya want?"

I said "Want these Bible Magazines, ma'am?"

She said "NO!", and slammed the door.

Was so embarrased on my sloppy approach that I insisted on trying it one more time...and never stopped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit