So what is your story MadJW

by elderelite 103 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey there Isaac, how are you today.

brotherdan, is that refreshment in your avatar for me ?

• Ding
    Ding

Mad,

I'm confused.

What's the "Church Coprlite"? Was that a typo or am I missing something?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

It sure is, wasblind! I'll buy a beer for anyone that I ever meet from this site!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ding..

Coprolite is Fossilised Animal Shit..

Beliefs MadJW doesn`t agree with,are Fossilised Animal Shit..

Including the WBT$..

Something MadJW would never say in a Kingdom Hall..

Although he`s very Brave on JWN..Where there are no Consequences..

http://www.stanford.edu/class/humbio103/ParaSites2006/Enterobius/coprolite.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• caliber
    caliber

Outlaw .. it's only right that you share that coprolite .. this stuff could be worth millions !! ha ha ha !!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Outlaw .. it's only right that you share that coprolite .. this stuff could be worth millions !! ha ha ha !!.....Caliber

Actually if you find the right fossilised shit..

It is worth money..

You can buy Fossilised Dinosaur Shit at better rock shops..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• pirata
    pirata
    the elders just BANNED me from the Ministry School when I asked to be given as few #2s as possible

Maybe if you apologize. #1 is the new #2, and #2 is the new #3 (which is for sisters.) That's why you wanted to make sure you didn't get #2's....

• wasblind
    wasblind

I learn something new everyday, I thought sh!t was biodegradeable, I did not know it could turn into a fossil !!!!

Thanks for the lesson Outlaw

• wasblind
    wasblind

Now I'm scared to pick up rocks !!!!!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

"LOL Why?"- becuse you said you're starting to LIKE me!

"Personally, I don't think there's a such thing as a "true" religion. Every religion has flaws."- Religion is the way a person(s) worship God, if you do so in TRUTH, you have TRUE religion!

"I'm confused.What's the "Church Coprlite"? Was that a typo or am I missing something?- No, we started out with the Truths we were discovering (like what Hell really is), but still had some church dogma embedded- like the Cross, X-Mas, "god and Country", etc.

"Maybe if you apologize. #1 is the new #2, and #2 is the new #3 (which is for sisters.) That's why you wanted to make sure you didn't get #2's...."- I have to TAKE a #2...

Outlaw has a coprolitic mind....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit