Christians: Do you believe Jesus is the only way?

by sabastious 209 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

NVL, for some reason my mental image of you is like your avatar. A badass Woody Harrelson?

• sabastious
    sabastious

^ Less bling than the pic.

-Sab

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

PSacramento

For those that find Jesus while alive, there is a special "life after death" before the "life after the life after death",
    for those that don't accept or are introduced to Jesus while alive there is the hope at resurrection.

This is more complicated than I realized.

Is this from a part of the bible that is inspired, or is it a personal revelation?

• wiser
    wiser

-Sab The shortened version of the scripture, I am the way, the truth,and none comes to the father except by me(Jesus). Every christian stands on this verse. The bible is our foundation.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

NVL, for some reason my mental image of you is like your avatar. A badass Woody Harrelson?

Ha! email me at [email protected] and I'll send you a picture. Or hit me up at that same address on facebook. I do have the same attitudes, though, as Tallahasssee from Zombieland. Which, by the way, was a great movie :)

• sabastious
    sabastious

wiser, there are two questions in my OP, you answered the first.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Ha! email me at [email protected] and I'll send you a picture.

Hey, this isn't that kind of site!

-Sab

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

^ Less bling than the pic.

Heavens no, my friend. At last count I owned 5 guns, 17 knives, 2 machetes and a few axes :)

And as of August 17, I can now buy handguns again, so I will be acquiring a few of those soon.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Give em hell!

-Sab

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Hey, this isn't that kind of site!

The dirtiest picture I have of me is about 3 years old, 50 lbs heavier and covered in cow shit after wrestling a 400 lb calf to the ground in a pasture.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit