What if JWs are right?!?

by brotherdan 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• asilentone
    asilentone

If they are right, I probably will be doomed.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

If JWs were right it is no big deal - I would just die.

A scarier question is:

What if Catholics are right?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Oh yea, don't the Catholics hang around in pergatory or limbo somewhere ?

don't know just askin'

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Even if the JW"S were the only religion not siding with the UN....

Someone would turn up evidence that they were an NGO and only requested termination of their membership when they were found out.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

What if they are right...what have I ever done that would warrant destruction and everlasting cutting off...the same punishment that Axe Murderers, Hitler and Unwed Mothers will get?

Speaking of Hitler, I would have been more concerned 65 years ago when I heard how he was burning Jews by the millions, in ovens. Bombs were being dropped around the clock all over Europe. And the whole world was at war. Guess it has to get worse than that before it's really the big A.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I know someone that thinks the entire book of Revelation has already been fulfilled........ and it mostly had to do with the Roman Empire.....

Suddenly those verses "look" different, huh?

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

If religion gets banned, I will celebrate as one more useless stucture of human society is finally gone. And no, watchtower will not be right as it's just a matter of time when religion is gone, be it in my lifetime or few hundred years from now, it will be gone.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Under the right circumstances, with the right power in control, with the right ppl making the right decisions, with the backroom politics behind it all, maybe just maybe, I really do believe religion can be banned. Just look at what initial steps france is dealing with. Banning religious clothing that interferes with national security. They are debating the issue of civil liberties at the moment. This is could be a root level initiative for all we know...

2010/09/16

ISLAMIC authorities in Asia warned yesterday that French lawmakers’ decision to ban full-face veils could spark a terrorist backlash, arguing the decision only widened rifts with the Muslim world.

The top Islamic body in Indonesia, the world’s most populous Muslim- majority country, said Tuesday’s vote had violated French ideals on human rights, and Malaysia’s opposition said the decision could stoke extremism.

On the so called Illuminati and back room politics beyond the norm, WEll we will never know. ...But i seem to recall the JW bible interpretation saying that after the destruction of religion a lot of crying and weeping takes place....maybe a cult from penn state can b right about a thing or two. But i doubt it very much that such intrinsic nature of humans ,to believe in religion, can be abolished.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Right after 9/11, the idea of the UN clamping down on things almost seemed plausible, with terrorism in the name of religion hitting home in the U.S. The fact that it didn't happen just embarrasses the WT even more.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Ok brotherdan

i think you are wondering what individuals would do...ASSUMING the JWs WERE right and us wrong...in the unlikely event...

I would stand on a hill waiting to be struck by lightening cursing this murdurous god. There would be nothing else to do... no chance of an 'armageddon repentance' thats for sure!

I have no desire left at all to live in the type of world his 'word' tells me it would be...patting lions is the bait, servitude in fear for a thousand years is the switch. Nowhere in his 'word' have i seen any evidence of his love, only wrath.

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit