Petition against MadJW

by brotherdan 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

SOunds like he is trying to start his own cult.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"I'm very tempted to back this idea, BD.

There are a few JW apologists here - Alice, DJeggnog, MadJW, - who, even though they have different styles, all debate in a way that is obviously so grossly dishonest that there is really no way to differentiate it from lying. I personally don't think proven liars should be tolerated here. If I were the board Mod I'd probably ban them. But such moves are often met with opposition as some value freedom of speech - even blatantly dishonest speech - above all else. So I doubt you'll have much success. Actually, MadJW doesn't so much debate as just..... bait. Does freedom of speech include protection of the freedom to bait and be a pointless irritant? Maybe. I doubt it.

Maybe there is a case to be made for such ones being here and their deception being exposed.

I don't know. But I can totally understand your frustration."

There's plenty of kool-aid and cotton candy that floats around here. I simply chime in here and there to set the record the straight. It's not much different than solving the crossword puzzle in the morning paper.

But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their perceptive powers trained to distinguish both right and wrong. Hebrews 5:14

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Oh no! Go away Alice!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

There's plenty of kool-aid and cotton candy that floats around here. I simply chime in here and there to set the record the straight.

I see the delusions of sanity are strong in this one.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

MadJW is a fake. Something along the lines of African GB Member, just not as humorous.

He is an apostate like the rest of us.

BTS

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Why is he waisting his time like this then? Plus, he counts service time... I think he's just an immature weak JW.

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

The funny thing is it was the JW apologists that shocked us all as a family and helped us wake up. The agression and the meaness took me aback. Also because of the debating everyone was putting links to info. that I had not seen and opened my eyes more than ever. I'm still finding stuff out even now. [Y.knot] and many others are always ready with so much info. at their fingertips.

And I noticed many others where saying the same thing so it always backfires on them anyway so I don't know why they bother. Eventually they will wake themselves up. Remember the guy [can't remember his name] who was an apologist and defending the doctrine of Jesus being Michael the Archangel. He ended up seeing the flaws in the doctrine and went on Rick Ferons phone in on 'six screens' he is now great friends with Rick.

RosePetal

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

PLEASE don't include me as one of you; THAT would be the Ultimate Insult; you know how SENSATIVE I am....

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Well... you guys have changed my mind about this. I can see that it probably does more good than harm having the rantings of MadJW on here. So...post away Mad!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

PLEASE don't include me as one of you; THAT would be the Ultimate Insult; you know how SENSATIVE I am....

Too late, it's done. Probably can google it now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit