Petition against MadJW

by brotherdan 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I'd like to submit a motion that we no longer respond to posts posted by MadJW. He's using this forum to spam all of us into going to his WTS defending website. He also claims to be a regular pioneer and gets the majority of his time by posting on this site. Thus, by our responding to him, we are in effect strengthening the number of hours that the WTS claims were used in spreading the "Good News of God's Kingdom™"

Anyone agreeing with me, sign this post.

• sabastious
    sabastious

You can't count time talking with the enemy!

I really try not to respond to his posts... but some of his dribble is just so enticing!

-Sab

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Agreed!

IsaacAustin

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

They can dish it but JUST can't TAKE it!

Pathetic churchoids. I even FRELLY admit the stupid things my Brotherhood has said and done!

They can't STAND any kind of truth!

They want to see only those that have the same Fantasies!

• Emma
    Emma

He might be mad but he's no JW. He'll count time not talking to us, can't expect logic!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

MadJW is mentally ill...we really do need to stop feeding it.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Hey Mad you're not supposed to put your name down on a petition that is against YOU . Muppet.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I don't know if not responding to any of MJ's silly topics will do any good. I've seen one of his threads go on and on and he was the only one posting on it. Kind of a weird and dishonest way to count time but consider the source.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

PS: I've never been to a church (besides the WT church...call it a "Kingdom Hall™" if you want...but everyone knows what it REALLY is). I was raised in this demonic cult, served in the cults World Headquarters, and associated regularly with some very "important" men of this demonic cult. I know EXACTLY what MadJW is doing. I think most of us do. I'm not asking to not listen to any point of view. I'm motioning that we stop encouraging him by senseless arguing. I've spent 30 years listening to this cult and not closing my ears. But when a cult pioneer comes onto the thread to spout the lies that we all have grown to hate, I think we should avoid him. He is not honestly looking for any type of truth.

He's found it...don't you know?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Is "frelly" a word?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit