Petition against MadJW

by brotherdan 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I think that the MadJw is the best example of what the worse case scenario JW is, because of that, he is a good thing to have around.

A constant reminder of the morbid dangers of indoctrination and inferiority complexs.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I agree with you Terry and Psac. I guess it IS good just to let him post and let everyone see him hang himself. I think he gets off on the whole controversy thing, and getting people worked up.

• elderelite
    elderelite

well said terry

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Yes, well said, in true deceptive character. Running for office?

• undercover
    undercover

BroDan... it's not what he posts that causes controversy...it's how he posts.

He's a dick. You can't help but not like him...

Granted, it's hard to defend a dick's right to be a dick, but I've found the best way to deal with people I don't like... I avoid em...

• sir82
    sir82

Here's a bold idea....

If you don't like what a particular poster writes, how about not reading anything he posts?

• bubble
    bubble

Hey MadJW, if you're the legend you tnink you are, why don't you post your real name and congregation. We'll see how quick you shut up then!!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Here's a bold idea...

Bold?

Why, that there idea is downright revolutionary!

Syl

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Oooohhhh...I'm on the edge my seat... Will he do it and tell us who he is, or will he wimp out? Place your bets!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

So he directed someone to an apostate site through his site? Nice... I guess I've got it all wrong on this post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit