Petition against MadJW

by brotherdan 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I'd like to know who the Master Baiter is?

• Mandette
    Mandette

MadJW is like a really horrible car accident....you KNOW you shouldn't look but you just CAN'T help it!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we should just feel sympathy for someone that is in such dire need of psychotrophic medications?????

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!

FASCINATING; just how I look at most of YOU!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Brotherdan, what I can tell you is that 'Debator' certainly was not a master debater.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

I completely disagree. I think he has the total right to post here just like anyone else who wants to waste my time by posting pro JW stuff. IF you dont want to waste your time reading his crap "change the channel"!

Maybe and its a big maybe, but the lightswitch might be turned on over time anyway Mad JW should benefit from the democracy that we live in and subconciously keep dreaming about the new system all the while being tormented by sound reasong, and logic- again for those, like myself that "waste" time for the dude. my 2cents.

• Essan
    Essan

Edited into oblivion :)

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I understand your point chrisjoel, but he is profitting off of his posts by directing people to his site. He even told you that he makes his money to preach from his site.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

WOW, BD! You're telling bigger and bigger lies EVERY time you open your cavity-filled, and foul-odered mouth!

Me and other PAY to have that site up; see any ads, idiot? Where would money COME from- from donations?

Your pastor must be VERY proud of YOU!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

WOW, BD! You're telling bigger and bigger lies EVERY time you open your cavity-filled, and foul-odered mouth!

Me and others PAY to have that site up; see any ads, idiot? Where would money COME from- from donations?

Your pastor must be VERY proud of YOU!

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

I just think before anyone replies to Mad, they must assume and acknowledge that his response will always be "Neener Neener, I can't hear you - Visit my website of poorly-researched rants and made-up words." I think he is worth a reply now and then - but only for the sake of the lurkers.

While there is no point in expecting any thought-provoking reply from him - he makes a grand fool of himself and the people he claims to represent. His persecution complex is painfully obvious - he wants to be banned, so he can claim he was 'too much for the ex-jws'. Fortunately, whatever topic he tries to raise hackles with - there are usually excellent posts and rebuttals to be found. Readers of these posts will consider them, and may even be interested to see how Mad re-establishes his case. They will be let down every time.

Everyone remembers the 'Nuh-uh, I win" game from childhood, and should see his "argument" for what it is - someone who can't adaquately defend his position. I urge anyone who chooses to respond to Mad to take their time in doing so - not for or against Mad, but for the lurkers and wonderers. Let Mad's discourtesy on the board and 'mad' behavior make a fine witness for the behavior you can expect amoung JWs.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit