Petition against MadJW

by brotherdan 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ok, now I am totally convinced he is just a lunatic out to promote his site...and a very immature person.

Replies to him are a waste of breath. He is totally incoherent in his statements...stating the org has done many stupid things and that he doesn't follow them...yet they are his brothers.

• FreeAtLast1914
    FreeAtLast1914

BD, I follow your passion not to aid in this joker's enterprise, but the simplest path is not to buy into it. Personally, I've never been to his site and have no plans on ever doing so. It isn't that I'm afraid of pro-WT propaganda; I hear plenty of it from the family I still have "inside". I just choose not to waste my time with it, like most people here, I imagine.

That being said, I am with you in spirit. The kid ain't the quickest guy off the blocks and he talks to himself an awful lot. I have more sympathy for him than angst. I mean, how can you feel anything but pity for someone so clueless and probably mentally-challenged? MadJW is like a retarded kid who doesn't know what he is and what his limitations are. As civilized peeps, we have to be generous and yielding to someone in his condition.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I'm so IMPRESSED hint! not

Just another Hot Air Baloon floating by; all accusation, no fact.

Ya'll can insult, belittle, slander, and demonize US- but JUST can't take my sarcasm.

Pitiful little churchoids & JW bashers.

• theMadJW
  • brotherdan
    brotherdan

I've never been to his site either. Anybody can create their own website full of nonsense ideas. Funny thing is, he thinks I'm from a church or that I have a pastor. :-) I still go to the kingdom hall and read all of their literature. HA!

Isn't it crazy, though, to read his posts and see the mind control in action? I guess that is a valuable thing to have on the site. You can show others how trapped they really are.

Yet when it comes down to it, you CAN see through him. When he starts getting angry, he starts slinging the insults around, calling PEOPLE, not ideas, idiots and having "foul odered mouths". It's pretty sad. But he's the only one here that has TRUE love right? Isn't that how Jesus said you would recognize his true disciples? TRUE LOVE? If MadJW has true love....count me out.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I recall a thread entitiled that his website was up and running...but never gave it enough regard to even take a look.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I think he used to post here as Mad Artist or something like that - he was just as inane then as now.

I do tend to agree with the idea of keeping idiots off the d2d work by letting them drool their insanity here. No one here will listen - of course almost no one at the doors will listen either.

We were just talking today about the 2 lousy cars we saw at the KH for 'service'. Likely they piled into a mini-van and spent three hours running all over the county hoping no one was home at the Rv's they chose at opposite ends of the territory [with a convenient coffee break in the middle].

They are deluded, self-deluded, but not deluding many others - thank God [well, not really since he ain't there].

Jeff

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I think your right Jeff. The internet is such a valuable tool. Seriously if anyone wants to know about the origin of JWs now, they can find it out easily. Before you would have to go to the library and look up information about how the WT began and the occult origins of many of their beliefs. But now you can find the facts in a few minutes. No one really has any excuse anymore for being fooled by JWs.

• Terry
    Terry

Bad ideas are best driven out by better ideas.

Bad arguments by better arguments.

When we shut down what we do not agree with (as far as ideas and discussion are concerned) we surrender by implicitly admitting we have

nothing better to offer than censorship.

Ignoring a troublesome person is disfellowshipping them. What group does that place us with?

Each of us must decide for ourselves what our impotency is in regard to reasoned argument.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

BD obviously has a serious problem TRYING to think; he lies freely, then condems others who don't cower from him and his piglet buddies.

No WONDER I thought you go to church! get away from the Hall, deceiver- CHURCHianity awaits you with open arms...and the money baskets!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit