Dishonering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr

by Dark Side 127 Replies latest social current

• snowbird
    snowbird
    "Darkside did a thread on dishonering MLK. If that's not an oxymoron, I don't know what is."

I suspect ol' DarkSide also has a soft side.

Or, a soft spot for us darkies.

Syl

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Darkside definately has a soft side. That's why he came back to the board after saying he was through with it. I'm not mad at him at all. He's another human being trying to figure it all out just like the rest of us.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

NVL, FTBM is addressing Josie mostly.

Listen!

You just may learn a thing or two.

Right back at you, love :)

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

that sounds like work

You bet it is. Following the flock is pretty fucking easy. Thinking for yourself takes some effort

• agonus
    agonus

It's high time I followed everyone's advice and started thinking for myself!

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Here AGAIN is the point of the thread:

I challenge everyone on this board to show the same anger, hatred and racism at Glenn Beck's rally

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/video-glenn%E2%80%99s-disgrace-shocking-racism-at-al-sharptons-mlk-anniversary/

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

I suspect ol' DarkSide also has a soft side.

Or, a soft spot for us darkies.

I'm not hard or soft on anyone

Not skin color, social status, sex or level of education

Content of character

• flipper
    flipper

DARKSIDE- Perhaps people don't WANT to show the same anger as was shown at Glen Beck's rally. Glen Beck is an idiot who is an attention whore. I love people of all races, don't you Darkside ? Human unity is great, isn't it ? Have a great day

• agonus
    agonus

All right, Darth Bling, I accept your challenge. I'll go down there and spit in Beck's salad personally. You can watch the fireworks on C-SPAN.

Right after I get back from my pilgrimage to Mecca.

Agonus Malik El-Shabazz (Agonus X)

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

I love people of all races, don't you Darkside ?

Absolutely. Pretending that racism doesn't exist is ignorant. Hoping it goes away is naive. Exposing it, on every side, is constructive

Peace out, Mr. Dark Side

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit