Dishonering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr

by Dark Side 127 Replies latest social current

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Ignorant jackass says what?

Name-calling and personal attacks are the last defense of the intellectually challenged

I'll say it again

Wake the fuck up

Pay attention

• Farkel
    Farkel

Dark Side,

You have no peers when it comes to slamming your brain shut and flailing your arms around.

Just this one statement alone is evidence of a mind descending into idiocy:

"Beck is 100% opposed to social justice, and attacked Christians who want to use their faith to achieve it. "

In the same sentence you made this incredible leap of illogic: Christians = social justice, Beck<>social justice, 100% AGAINST ANY social justice.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

In case you've been locked up in a cave for the last 1800 years or so, about as many Christians who are not are also among the most war-mongering, intolerant, bigoted, hateful and self-serving people walking this planet.

People cannot lump all "Christians" in a basket called "using their faith for social justice" any more than you and them can lump Beck and people like him in a basket called "100% opposed to social justice", unless of course, your definition of "social justice" is in your best selfish interests and other people get fucked over while you and people like get what you want.

Go kick a dog or something. Maybe it'll make you feel better.

Farkel

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

yep, that's what it says,

By: Steve

I read an article by Joe where he explains that Homer Simpson and Madame Curie are the same person. Give me your e-mail address and I'll send it to you

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Voideater I disagree that the violence that Shabazz advocated in his speech is somehow understandable. His message is in stark contrast to what MLK preached. I don't think that MLK would have been pleased with that speech.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Name-calling and personal attacks are the last defense of the intellectually challenged

I know. It's weird that you called people gutless for taking different tactics than you. Since you are so intellectually challeneged (as proved by your own admission of name calling), I just thought I would keep the discussion at your level, dumb and dumber.

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Dark Side,

You have no peers when it comes to slamming your brain shut and flailing your arms around.

Just this one statement alone is evidence of a mind descending into idiocy:

"Beck is 100% opposed to social justice, and attacked Christians who want to use their faith to achieve it. "

In the same sentence you made this incredible leap of illogic: Christians = social justice, Beck<>social justice, 100% AGAINST ANY social justice.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

In case you've been locked up in a cave for the last 1800 years or so, about as many Christians who are not are also among the most war-mongering, intolerant, bigoted, hateful and self-serving people walking this planet.

People cannot lump all "Christians" in a basket called "using their faith for social justice" any more than you and them can lump Beck and people like him in a basket called "100% opposed to social justice", unless of course, your definition of "social justice" is in your best selfish interests and other people get fucked over while you and people like get what you want.

Go kick a dog or something. Maybe it'll make you feel better.

Farkel

In case you missed the subject of the thread:

I challenge everyone on this board to show the same anger, hatred and racism at Glenn Beck's rally

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

I know. It's weird that you called people gutless for taking different tactics than you. Since you are so intellectually challeneged (as proved by your own admission of name calling), I just thought I would keep the discussion at your level, dumb and dumber

Gutless is gutless. There's no getting around it.

This thread is about Al Sharpton's rally as opposed to Glenn Beck's rally, both held at the Lincoln Memorial

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Voideater I disagree that the violence that Shabazz advocated in his speech is somehow understandable. His message is in stark contrast to what MLK preached. I don't think that MLK would have been pleased with that speech

Exactly. Dr. King's dream was to end racism, of all kinds.

Al Sharpton said on Sunday that those in attendence at the 8/28/10 rally would have opposed the March On Washington

Now that's bringing the races together

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Gutless is gutless. There's no getting around it.

Ignorant dumbass name calling is ignorant dumbass namecalling. I'll make sure to keep the conversation at your dumbass level.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Dishonor.

Lern how to freakin spel!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit