WHO ARE THE FALSE PROPHETS TODAY?

by Dogpatch 270 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Mary, check your pm

• Mary
    Mary

Oh lordie......well, whether "Debator" is "Reniaa" or not, the point is, the WTS fits the profile of the biblical definition of what a "False Prophet" is, closer than any other religion I know. If Debator can name me any other group of religious leaders who have needed to "refine" their predictions as much as the WTS has, I'd love to hear it.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

had to laugh Issac about Debater trying to minimize the failed prophecy and lies produced by Judge, if you vocally opposed those teachings at that time JR would certainly have had you cast out of your congregation and had you labelled as an evil apostate all the while building that beautiful house in San Diego, the date of JR's lies and false prophecy certainly is important as he prophesied that Jerkhoobah had appointed these deceitful liars in 1919 as his mouthpiece on Earth , forcefying the scripture in Duet 18,20-22 that Debater keeps on saying does not apply to the WTS,,,, er yes it does.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Jook, renibator is certainly comedy at its finest! Check your pm in a minute!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Why do you say debator is Reniiaa? Other than the fact they speak complete sh1t

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

cantleave, sent you a PM

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

I thought it was obvious that Debator = Reniaa. The style and content of their posts is identical. And debator began posting shortly after Reniaa stopped posting. Too many coincidences.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Issac, it is very possible , was wondering is that the very same Reniaa who frequents adult contact web sites?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Still?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

very likely, her double life as a Dub was well known by many, I hear she has a sister as well, more like a partner in crime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit