WHO ARE THE FALSE PROPHETS TODAY?

by Dogpatch 270 Replies latest jw friends

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

You ever wonder what makes a person like Rachel (otherwise known as Alice in Wonderland, most recently Consfearacy) tick? Who goes to the trouble of making a good bye thread only to rejoin the forum under a different surname? Its a message board for crying out loud! The same can be said for Debator, otherwise known as Renaia. She did the same thing. What makes these people tick? They take themselves so seriously, why? It just really seems off balanced to me. It says alot that the only real JWs that post on here are undercover apostates. The rest of the real JWs are lurking. But for some reason this thread attracts the mentally handicapped such as Consfearacy and Debator. Strange, yet somewhat fascinating.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Pistoff,

only Satan himself can cause as much harm as the WTBS

Watchtower = Satan

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

DEAR Consfearacy, and other well intentioned JWs

Millions Now Living Will Never Die, published
    in 1920 set forth strong predictions regarding what was
    to happen in 1925. After setting forth an elaborate
    system of prophetic chronology Rutherford asserted:
    "Based upon the argument heretofore set forth, then,
    that the old order of things, the old world, is ending
    and is therefore passing away, and that the new order
    is coming in, and that 1925 shall mark the resurrection
    of the faithful worthies of old and the beginning of
    reconstruction, it is reasonable to conclude that
    millions of people now on the earth will be still on the
    earth in 1925. Then, based upon the promises set forth
    in the divine Word, we must reach the positive and
    indisputable conclusion
    that millions now living will
    never die." -Millions Now Living Will Never Die, page 9

"Certainly they have not returned. No one
    has seen them, and it would be foolish to make such
    an announcement. It was stated in the 'Millions' that
    we might reasonably expect them to return shortly
    after 1925, but this was merely an expressed opinion."
    -1980 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses, page 62

Please help me understand the difference between an expressed opinion and something that is an indisputable conclusion. The intermingling of 1925 with millions of ppl never dying published back in 1920.

Now can you see why they stumbled upon false predicting? Speaking out of both sides of the mouth.

• Consfearacy
    Consfearacy

“You ever wonder what makes a person like Rachel (otherwise known as Alice in Wonderland, most recently Consfearacy) tick? Who goes to the trouble of making a good bye thread only to rejoin the forum under a different surname? Its a message board for crying out loud! The same can be said for Debator, otherwise known as Renaia. She did the same thing. What makes these people tick? They take themselves so seriously, why? It just really seems off balanced to me. It says alot that the only real JWs that post on here are undercover apostates. The rest of the real JWs are lurking. But for some reason this thread attracts the mentally handicapped such as Consfearacy and Debator. Strange, yet somewhat fascinating.”

Let the record show who initiated a personal attack.

You don't know who's who on this discussion board. If you think there are active JWs that are undercover apostates, you may try confirming this ludicrous non-sense.

Name:

Congregation:

Why would a person go to the meetings for no good reason? The second they start injecting deliberate lies into the congregation, whether subtly or all at once, they'll be disfellowshipped (for good reason) sooner or later.

I don't have to give my name, because I haven't announced I'm two faced and double-dealing. If people in my congregation knew I defended the Truth by occasionally setting the record straight in a place like this, they may discourage it, but it isn't deliberate deception.

I tell the truth by defending the Truth and “apostates” cunningly lie about everything else. You're a complete idiot for believing the “stories” they tell. I don't wonder what makes you tick, I know.

• wasblind
    wasblind

"I tell the truth by defending the Truth and “apostates” cunning lie about everything else. You're a complete idiot for believing the “stories” they tell. I don't wonder what makes you tick, I know."

Consfearacy, scince you know what makes us tick, and you know the real reasoning behind our departure, i'm guessing that it also means that you can read our hearts.

And scince you can read us that well, you should be able to read all of the false prophecies in your own literature,

What we tell is not fairy tales from the brothers Grimm, but from the WTBS.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Confearacy/AIW, you are comical. I guess Renibator has left the arena since being revealed.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    You don't know who's who on this discussion board. If you think there are active JWs that are undercover apostates, you may try confirming this ludicrous non-sense.
    Name:
    Congregation:

Why do you keep fishing for personal information? The posters who choose anonymity do so for reasons of their own, valid reasons. As Dear Abby would say, MYOB!

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

WoW Confearacy and other freshly scrubbed JWs: How hard is it to see that they made everything sound like its EXACTLY what was going to happen!

Sheesh! Admitting it is the first step.

The second step is this:

"I wish to apologize to all the ex JWs on this board for being so stubborn but in point of fact I was wrong, and you guys were right. "

And to that second step I would say to you: NO apology required. Absolutely NONE! You are more than welcome. Cue the drum roll.....In other words, DONT FEEL like you are so knee deep in "our bad books" that you cant admit you were wrong. Im wrong all the time big deal. We are here for support.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Back to topic...

Officers of the Watchtower Society have testified under oath that the Watchtower magazines are the direct word of God, per the court record quoted by the Institute for Religious Research:

Cross-examination of Frederick W. Franz in the case of Olin Moyle v. WTB&TS, 1943, Sections #2596-2597, p. 866.

Q. At any rate, Jehovah God is now the editor of the paper [The Watchtower], is that right?

A. He is today the editor of the paper.

Q. How long has He been editor of the paper?

A. Since its inception he has been guiding it.

Cross-examination of Nathan Homer Knorr in the case of Olin Moyle v. WTB&TS, 1943, Section #4421, p. 1474.

Q. In fact, it [The Watchtower] is set forth directly as God's Word, isn't it?

A. Yes, as His word.

Q. Without any qualification whatsoever?

A. That is right.

So, does the Watchtower claim to speak in the name of God (Deut 18:20-22 , Jer 14:14-16)? Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you have heard the leaders say it, in their own words, under oath. We rest our case.
  • The Quiet One

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit