Who really is Michael the Archangel?

by theMadJW 309 Replies latest jw friends

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Why is it so important to the Jehovah's Witnesses for Jesus to be Michael the Archangel? Not sure I ever understood that. Carry on.

The first time I heard it, my instant reaction was that it was just to have a replacement for the trinity. If you believe Jesus is Michael, you're not going to fall 'prey' as easily to Jesus is God.

Mad: First- the answer, Second- a Reversal of the question & charge...just for fun!

Answer: Why? Simply because Jesus ISN'T the Almighty..or one of Three 'Almighties', depending on the fantasy of individual churchoids.

Reversal: Why is it so important to churchoids for Jesus to beGod Almighty ? I understand that completely.

The first time I heard it, my instant reaction was that it was just to go along with all your friends and family that believe in their church. If you believe Jesus is the Almighty, you're not going to fall 'prey' as easily to the Truth about the False Theologies of CHURCHianity.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Michael the Archangel is really a character in someone's imagination.

No one has ever seen an angel. Those that claim they have can offer no convincing or logical proof.

The Oracle

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Who really is Michael the Archangel?

I think it is Michael Jackson. He got far more press than Jesus ever did.

Jeff

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Good thing you left.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Wow. 15 pages spent debating the true identity of Michael the archangel. You'd think he were actually real.

Just PMSL!! Thanks Keyser

• Essan
    Essan

Why do you think ORGianity is any better than CHURCHianity, MadJW?

ORGianity, aka

WATCHtianity, aka

SOCIanity, aka

CORPORATianity, aka

IDOLATRY of the WATCHTOWER.

The word games you play can easily be turned against the Society and it's worshippers - 'WATCHTOIDS' or "ORGOIDS" as we should perhaps call them (and maybe their religion can be called "ORGism" LOL. Lots of fun to be had with that one:)

It's all a bit silly, isn't it? And it's no substitute for a substantial argument.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Oh, oh, oh!!! Just found a picture of Michael the Archangel [Jesus]!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Certainly, Michael Jacksons' appeal was far more universal than Jesus'. After 2000 years only about 1/3 of the world is aware in any significant way of Jesus. Michael was known in every corner of the world. Jesus had a handful of followers in his time - Michael had hundreds of millions - perhaps billions.

Oh, well. At least we have a picture of Prince Michael. Jesus didn't get his picture taken for us.

Jeff

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Bwahahahahahahahahaahahaha!

The same pattern; when completely ignorant, ridicule.

Your hypocrasy's showing!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

At least you all know Jesus used to be known as...Michael.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit