Who really is Michael the Archangel?

by theMadJW 309 Replies latest jw friends

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

designs

You just proved you don't understand the issue.

The "Michael/Jesus connection" as you call it, is VERY different to what the WT teaches.

• designs
    designs

Of course it is different FundiDog..........

Fundi's require the entire litany to be spelled out each and every time otherwise they lose track

designs, who knows all and sees all

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    designs, who knows all and sees all

You and the Mad JW and The WTBTS

• designs
    designs

Dear FundiDog-

Important lesson for the day: Numbnuts is spelled with an 'N' not, as popularly thought by Fundimentalists, with a silent 'K' as in Knucklehead, no, no its really with just a 'N'.

designs- he who sees through the Fundimentalist's BS......... Ohmmmmm

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    designs- he who sees through the Fundimentalist's BS......... Ohmmmmm

You, the MADJW and theWTBTS.

You're still their mouthpiece. How sad.

• designs
    designs

Literalist's reading of the Bible rots the brain......there is a cure

• Hadit
    Hadit

The references to "independent thinking" are ludicrous- for we only advocate not trying to be indeperndant of Truth from God.

LOL! Yes of course – the truth from God = WTS interpreted “truths.”

If they promoted healthy independent thinking then we would not be here discussing this!

MadJW - I used to laugh at the notion of Jesus flitting and floating around in a bubble in his “zombie” body too – I totally get where you are coming from. Then I started to read the Bible aside from WT interpretation. That shut me up real quick – there is far more evidence of a zombie Jesus than a spirit Michael! Not that he is a zombie but how do you know what type of bodies are in heaven? Really? God is beyond our comprehension! You cannot have ABSOLUTE knowledge about the matter. The WTS has ABSOLUTES on many things that they have NO right to dictate to others on! There is no room to agree to disagree with them! Yes, you can ask questions – for sure. But you HAVE to believe their answers.

There is no way Jesus would have entrusted his sheep to them. That is why he said “I am the Way and the Truth and the Life.”

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

"If Michael is only "one of the foremost princes" then how could he possibly be Jesus? Wouldn't Jesus ALWAYS be THE FOREMOST PRINCE?"

Mad: He was and still IS. No one knew about God having a Son at that time- it wasn't yet recealed.

"Even if Michael is the only angel who is an "archangel," how does this prove that he is the same person as Jesus?"

Mad: It DOESN'T to anyone believing the Trinity Farce, but is VERY clear to those who know better!

Keep in mind that believeing Jesus is one of three Halloween Gods (Nameless Father God, Nameless Ghost God, and the Zombie Jesus God) is the ONLY block to anyone understanding the connection! He comes SPEAKING as Archangel! He is ALWAYS foretold to LEAD the angels- and is one HIMSELF since he is NOT the Almighty he serves, and who has GIVEN him all authority & power.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Interesting, Hadit!

However, Jesus DID set up the Apostles to carry on after he left; they represented Christ- and THEY made misatkes and had their own faults- like Peter pretending he was under the Mosaic Law- until exposed by Paul...

He said the good news of the Kingdom would be preached thruout the world in the Last Days- and we, with the help of the WTBS are doing that; no brag- just fact.

AND, since flesh and blood (incl bones, organs, etc) can't enter Heaven, we KNOW Jesus is ONCE AGAIN a spirit being...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

mADjw SAID:

He said the good news of the Kingdom would be preached thruout the world in the Last Days- and we, with the help of the WTBS are doing that; no brag- just fact.

My reply: Baseless assertion

MadJW said:

AND, since flesh and blood (incl bones, organs, etc) can't enter Heaven, we KNOW Jesus is ONCE AGAIN a spirit being...

My reply: What is flesh and blood? Let scripture define scripture instead of the WT.

50I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.

Verse 53 defines what lesh and blood is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit