Who really is Michael the Archangel?

by theMadJW 309 Replies latest jw friends

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    Another new wrinkle to the Trinity, how many views does that make................
    Oh it just doesn't get any better than hearing the junk from the horses mouth.

I guess that makes you the horses mouth, you're the only one talking about the trinity. Actually when I think of you I think of the other end of the horse

• Think About It
    Think About It

Found a video of either DD or UD explaining the Trinity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5JjOymzrgU

Think About It

• designs
    designs

Ah yes the Cults that come here to convert the xJWs, what a Bunch of Shout, Jump and Writhe on the floor Wackos...

And they disagree among themselves on teachings, its great!!!

• Terry
    Terry

I think some folks are struggling with the very very basic definitions of IDENTITY.

Unless you understand the nature of identity you can't approach thinking about such things as Jesus, angels, God and such.

To BE is to be SOMETHING.

What you AREN'T is important too. You are automatically NOT "other" when you ARE something.

The entire TRINITY doctrine is one of those muddles people get themselves into when they bring presuppositions to bear on the question of

IDENTITY.

Jesus dying words cried out for His Father to "forgive them". Why didn't Jesus simply utter, "I forgive you--you don't know what you are doing"?

Jesus was ASKING His Father to do something. Jesus himself was not doing that thing.

Bringing the Trinity into it certainly clarifies nothing. Never does!

Jesus and Angels is not really a fascinating subject by and large. But, because of the bible's ham-handed mention of various persons in certain contexts everybody has a right to be confused.

PEOPLE DON'T READ THE BIBLE. People read books OTHERS have written ABOUT the bible.

This is because the bible is not something understandable. You have to have a huge ego to begin to THINK THAT YOU understand.

Anyway....

that's my thought for the day.

• Think About It
    Think About It

These trinity threads have been fun for me, as I've not cracked a bible or discussed doctrine in 15 years. Really enjoying it guys.

Think About It

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Think About It

You're funny

Found a video of either DD or UD explaining the Trinity.

That's really you in the video isn't it. That's why you wear the mask.

You've never seen me try to explain the trinity.

These trinity threads have been fun for me, as I've not cracked a bible or discussed doctrine in 15 years. Really enjoying it guys.

The only people talking about the "trinity" on this thread are the XJWs. In fact I rarely if ever discuss the trinity on this board.

I let the JWs (like the one in the video) do all the talking about it. So they can show everyone how little they know.

As for this thread (which was started by Mad JW) I want to talk about the JW Michael/Jesus/Michael thingy that came down, but didn't, sorta kinda.

designs

Ah yes the Cults that come here to convert the xJWs

I've never tried to convert anyone on this board, nor will I.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

" So If there was no flesh & blood in heaven as you say, what exactly came down from heaven?"

Mad: A pepperoni pizza. Christ's persona- what else? Think there farms, restaruants, etc in HEAVEN?

" If there's no flesh & blood in heaven, Did a spirit being come down?"

Mad: Of course- and put into a human body. Agreed Designs! The games churchoids & apostates play!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Fascinating- and TRUE, Terry!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

The Trinity is the REASON they can't see the connection between Jesus, and Michael.

Because of believing it, they ignore the fact that "Jesus" was a new name that was given him, that he is referred to as son, only-begotten, firstborn of creation, and the beginning of the creation of God. They assign their OWN definitions to any word that doesn't go along with their delusions.

Jesus had the voice of the Archangel because he WAS and IS the Archangel, and is now the King of Kings, as well. Buuuut STILL the Word of God, and the Leader of all the angels!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

1 Corinthians 15:50-57- However, this We say, brothers, that flesh and blood CAN inherit The God’s kingdom, just like incorruption inherits corruption. - RCV ( http://www.themadjws.com/thercvbible.htm )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit